Poll: Which name do you like best of these two options?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which name do you like best of these two options?
Adrenochrome
4 40%
Submissive
6 60%
Voters: 10.
Alexk47
113 IQ
I know there is a sticky related to band names. But because you can't post a poll as a reply to an existing thread I started a new thread.

We have narrowed our selection down to two choices and we want to get public opinion to help us make our final decision. Please choose between the two names below. Monday 12/3/2012 at 6pm will be the cut-off for voting. We are a 4 piece hard rock band focusing on rock that will get the guys and girls dancing, and cover songs from the 80's until today. The name choices are:

"Adrenochrome" and "Submissive"

Each member submitted two names and we used a voting system. There was a small chance that we would end up with a tie, and of course, we did. So we picked these names, we like these names, we just want to get some public opinion to help us pick between the two.

Please use the poll to give us your choice, just one or the other please, we are not looking for any other options just a consensus between these two. Thanks!!!
Last edited by Alexk47 at Dec 3, 2012,
UnbrokenGlass
1,647 IQ
I know that I personally can't be bothered with people who think they're too special to follow rules.

So my vote is "2 Kewl 4 Sk00l". Much like the poll, the eXtReme letters will tell the world you are unique and mean business.
Last edited by UnbrokenGlass at Dec 2, 2012,
Alexk47
113 IQ
What rule am I breaking? I read through the rules section before I posted this, and as far as I can tell my post follows all the rules. Please fill me in on what rule I am breaking.
Last edited by Alexk47 at Dec 2, 2012,
Aussie_skater
77 IQ
If i had to choose 1 itd be adrenochrome, that being said neither are particularly good in my opinion.
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
fudger
Im a ninja of love..
647 IQ
Because no one cares what you call your cover band, your name should mean something to you. And there is a thread listed as "the ONLY band name thread" and all questions should be direct there.

And there is no need to double post there is a edit button for a reason.
Alexk47
113 IQ
Quote by fudger
Because no one cares what you call your cover band, your name should mean something to you. And there is a thread listed as "the ONLY band name thread" and all questions should be direct there.

And there is no need to double post there is a edit button for a reason.

Can't post polls as a reply to an existing thread, but thanks for the lesson on the edit button, very helpful.
91RG350
At least Microsoft cared
281 IQ
I voted submissive because I wanted to steal adrenochrome...and the poll showed 100% submissive?? wtf??? what sort of a band name is submissive ppls?? cmon!!
Quote by AlanHB
It's the same as all other harmony. Surround yourself with skulls and candles if it helps.
timbit2006
DEATH THRASH!
3,299 IQ
I know this one chick(Friend; I'm not that kinky ) who's a dominatrix. She calls her clients "Subs" which is obviously short for Submissive.
You don't want your band to be named after a guy that likes to be whipped and get strap-ons inserted in their ass do you?
DISPLACED
HotspurJr
191 IQ
There are submissive women, too.

But I will admit that my first reaction was that's a very strange name for a hard rock band. Words mean things, and submissive (eg someone who submits) seems kind of the opposite of what you'd want.
UnbrokenGlass
1,647 IQ
Quote by Alexk47
What rule am I breaking? I read through the rules section before I posted this, and as far as I can tell my post follows all the rules. Please fill me in on what rule I am breaking.

The part where there's a thread for band names, and this one ain't it.

Honestly though, if you're not going to use "2 Kewl 4 Sk00l", I vote "Pig Bottom." Name your band Pig Bottom.
Alexk47
113 IQ
Quote by UnbrokenGlass
The part where there's a thread for band names, and this one ain't it.

Honestly though, if you're not going to use "2 Kewl 4 Sk00l", I vote "Pig Bottom." Name your band Pig Bottom.

Your so funny, and witty, and clever, forget music, you should consider a career in comedy. I read the rules before I posted, and I am fairly confident that I am not breaking any. If you think that, just because a person (not a mod) posts a thread that says "ONLY", that it makes it a rule, then that shows more about you than it does me. Have you read the rules? I have. But please by all means go ahead and post another brilliant retort, I so enjoy watching people make fools of themselves.
Last edited by Alexk47 at Dec 3, 2012,