Page 2 of 2
Krieger91
I Sold The World
4,002 IQ
"I can't do this all on my my own, no I know, I'M NO SUPERMAN ooh oooh ooh ooh oooh"
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
AtaBorMan
UG's reclusive wanker
480 IQ
Doctor Who.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Toadvine
Obviously, not a golfer
829 IQ
Quote by donender

Yeah, I was watching The Wire when I made this thread, and Band of Brothers, yeah, yeah.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Toadvine
Obviously, not a golfer
829 IQ
Sorry but you knew it was coming eventually.

http://youtu.be/IuYrRebvFHc
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
Quote by Duffman123
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwvSFOEfHJE

I heard this at the start of Nicolas Jaar's essential mix

And also British telly has the worst themes.

Thanks for that. That was awesome to watch!

Yes I love that freaking song. When Lynch, apparently, said "that's Twin Peaks", I can't agree more. Of course many things to do with the show made Twin Peaks what it is, but that song was huge. It lingered with me after every episode along with every image attached to it, whether it be Laura's coldly smiling face or Mädchen Amick getting the shit kicked out of her with a bar of soap in a sock.
Okay. Since my Seinfeld marathon is done, I think it's time to revisit Twin Peaks yet again.
NHECOS
UnBanned
1,038 IQ
The opening theme song for the show "True Blood".
Gear:
DIGITECH Grunge -->
IBANEZ Silver Cadet -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
BOSS ME-70 -->
LINE 6 Pod Studio UX1
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
YAMAHA THR 10 -->
MILF Tease
Krieger91
I Sold The World
4,002 IQ
Quote by sloppyjoe24

Tht band in your sig...what the f*ck is wrong with them?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
since pagan already posted theTwin Peaks theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2y0lrvPnpU

i'm surprised no one's mentioned Breaking Bad yet.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Pagan_Poetry
The Twilight Stoned
3,467 IQ
That moment when you realize that Kroner became fascinated with earning money off of the death of others because he didn't handle the death of Laura Palmer very well because of how Bobby got affected by it.

I often forget that this.... no named guy... appears in two of my all time favorite shows.
ctb
1,449 IQ
I've been trying to think of my favourite. I thought it was The Good Life, but they sound different. I can't find it.
Draken
waiting for the 6th world
3,112 IQ
Lord_Doku
ancient bass
1,984 IQ
mybanez
433 IQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwCMKmE3pQ8
I AM THE DOG THE BIG BAD DOOOOOOOOOOOG, THE BOUNTY HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YOU BITCH FACE.

Probably The League. Short and sweet, only goes for about a second.

That Walking Dead one was awesome.
Last edited by mybanez at Dec 5, 2012,