paul malcolm
34 IQ
I see ultimate guitar have a new app called songful out on the App Store well I feal a bit let down today by ultimate guitar as I paid for the ultimate guitar pro app so I could find a song/chords I want to learn and play it so I no how it should be played and it seems there is not many they have botherd to make possible to do this I can only find a hand full that play song but yet they have made this new app songful that does just this well I think the least they could do would to make the ultimate pro do something like this for us that have paid for the ultimate guitar pro app because I'm sure the people that paid for pro was exspecting something like this so we can play a song and no how it should sound sorry for my spelling.
Last edited by paul malcolm at Dec 4, 2012,
Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader
1,902 IQ
Unlike most women, I like periods.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Harvey Swick
Naive American
1,260 IQ
Quote by Demon Wolf

If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Hydra150
cutebutt mcsexyface
1,804 IQ
Quote by Demon Wolf

But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
holy run on sentence batman
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Krieger91
I Sold The World
4,007 IQ
Quote by Burgery
holy run on sentence batman

I know, I felt like I was holding ny breath the entire time and when I got to the end I'd still absorbed like, the first 5 or 6 words.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
coco-loco
UG's Only Ghoulscout
2,934 IQ
Quote by Demon Wolf

Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.