I would go with a separate head & cab instead of a combo every time for three reasons:.

Separate speaker cabs usually sound better because they're less of a compromise design. You can also isolate the amp from vibration whereas in a combo, you can't. It's also convenient to use different head and cab combinations.

Remove V1 & V6. Put the 12AX7 from V1 into V6 and leave V1 empty. Try the vibrato channel.
Overall it's more heavy for moving, but each piece is lighter, so it's a win for head/cab IMO.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
^ +1 on both those posts. the only real advantage of a combo is it's normally a bit cheaper. sometimes (not always) it's a little easier to get at the valves/tubes in a combo too, when you need to swap them.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?