Page 2 of 2
ProgFripp74
UG's Djent maestro
784 IQ
Quote by JackalUK
I was gonna do some research into that, I'll do it later.

Ba dum tsshh...
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
I'm not a cisgirl.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
ESPLTDV401DX
hey fam
351 IQ
Quote by willT08
I always lose shit, in the same way as well. I'll have it in my hand, put it down, leave for 10 seconds and then it's disappeared.

I'm lazy when it comes to work I need to do for school and such. For hobbies and actual paid jobs I put in a lot of work and time though so it's not all bad. I'm awful at budgeting as well.

This
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Highelf04
UG's ONLY Batgirl
678 IQ
I get depressed by the easiest of things (might be a side effect of my meds though :/ Apparently tonnes of teenagers offed themselves whilst on this stuff a couple years back)

I fall for people easily and don't move on quickly...
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Some women don't wanna stretch their pussys on my huge donkey dick...

I kid.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
guitarninjaruy
UG Newbie
64 IQ
Quote by Highelf04
I fall for people easily and don't move on quickly...

Ah yeah I have this too, its a pain
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm not lazy, I just work really hard at work and don't feel like working at home. In fact, I won't even get up right now to put in Bioshock even though I want to play.

lol, this

I also lose things constantly

I've lost my wallet three times this semester.

I also spend money as soon as I get it. I am completely horrible at saving up for things.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 5, 2012,
donender
Get back to work
2,047 IQ
-I tend to get anxious if i make plans with people and they start being flaky or try to change shit around. I don't really say anything unless it gets ridiculous, but it stresses me out more than it should.

-I procrastinate.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
I procrastinate, and avoid social interaction.