Poll: Is Hydra150 the most annoying poster in the Anime Thread?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is Hydra150 the most annoying poster in the Anime Thread?
No, there are Anime Thread posters who are more annoying than Hydra150.
30 56%
Yes, Hydra150 is the most annoying user who has posted in the Anime Thread.
24 44%
Voters: 54.
Page 4 of 4
Quote by Xiaoxi
Considerable portion of the population also doesn't care about or believe in man made global warming and fervently push the market into keeping this status quo, but that ain't gonna stop more volatile weather from happening.

good thing yr cities are tall
Quote by Hydra150
Thing is, your lovely fossil fuels that you shovel into those auto mobiles are only going to get more expensive, so living 30 minutes away from the shop and 50 away from work is going to become a more and more expensive prospect.

+1
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Holland. I love the beer I can get there, the weed, the people, the culture, the atmosphere, the riding around on their awesome bicycles, all of it. I've been there twice. Once with my school, and once to Amsterdam. Both were awesome. Plus they like Canadians.

10/10 would liberate again.

i lal'd
..::fat
lard::..
Remember when Marshall and Lilly moved from NYC to New Jersey?
Quote by Hydra150
Remember when Marshall and Lilly moved from NYC to New Jersey?

Yea

Lilly was a big bitch and was all "Eww it's so clean here. Ahhh, what is that green plant stuff that would be fun for ours kids to play on! Oh my god, this house is so big and private and quite! AHHHHHHH"

I think that's how it happened.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
China, because it's so different from everything I've lived with ever.
Or Germany, so I could still decently speak the language and still go to other near-ish countries like Austria and Italy etc
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
The only downsides of living in a city (for me) are the insane property prices and.....I actually can't think of anything else right now. I mean it is polluted, but here I can barely notice it unless I'm near one of the refineries and they aren't near the main parts of the city anyway. I don't think it's the pollution itself that matters so much as compared with the amount of green space (which there is a lot of in nice suburbs).

I guess noise (especially construction) could be annoying but after a while you just tune it out, I only notice it when I come back from vacations in quiet places. Not saying that noise isn't detrimental to health, I believe it raises cortisol levels or something. but idgaf since nothing's visibly wrong with me.

Privacy is not an issue at all. In my experience, no one cares about what you do as long as you don't bother them. I've stayed with people in suburbs and it's the total opposite there.

Again, this is probably because I've lived in cities for most of my life, but I don't see anything inherently wrong or undesirable about cities.
cat
Niederlande!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I was too drunk last night to realise that that 'you're content' thread was a mirror of this

Anyway, I'd probably go somewhere in South America or the Mediterranean, I like the languages and whether and some other aspects of the culture. It's just finding somewhere that is also fairly safe and where the economy isn't currently going to shit.
I really don't know. I'd like to travel around for a bit to sample different cultures and see where I like.
This thread just reminded me of boring Canada could be.

See that's the thing about North America, you could from one town, to another town, and you could bet your money on both of them having a Walmart, a Tim Hortons, a McD, KFC, etc.

The only difference is, they'd be placed differently.
Germany.

Never been there, but it's based on the fact that my brother travelled around Europe a couple of years ago and said that was the best place he visited. Outside of England, i have been to Holland and Spain. I don't really want to live in Holland because i would end up hating English people for using Amsterdam like a god damn playground. Maybe other cities are a little more tame.

Spain was nice but it just isn't a place i would like to live.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
living in the countryside is by far the best way to go. i've lived in plenty of different places over the years and living up there is really nice, very peaceful and stress just can't reach you. of course this all depends on the place, but i lived a few hundred meters/km away from a very small town called Reykholt for a few years, it was great. i currently live in the city in a huge and ugly apartment complex. it's nowhere near as nice, even though i live a 25 minute walk from the city centre.

oh what country, probably the netherlands or scandinavia
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Regarding the poll, there is always ichi...

And Japs aren't hostile towards you if you speak decent Japanese and if you shut your mouth regarding something that starts with ya and ends with kuza.

...or so I've heard

On topic, I want to live in Germany and Japan, but I don't think I'll want to settle in either of those places.

I would never work here in England though... seems like the daily life here is just like in Norway; the only difference is that the conservatives are even more retarded here.

And if Chinese people are as obnoxious and loud as they are here, there's no chance I will ever enter China.

Quote by Philip_pepper
This thread just reminded me of boring Canada could be.

See that's the thing about North America, you could from one town, to another town, and you could bet your money on both of them having a Walmart, a Tim Hortons, a McD, KFC, etc.

The only difference is, they'd be placed differently.

Aren't there KFCs and McDs in ****ing Beijing?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Dec 6, 2012,
Quote by sfaune92

Aren't there KFCs and McDs in ****ing Beijing?

They might be found in just about any capital city you care to mention, but not every city, town and village. Apart from in places like the US, where they are dotted throughout suburbia.
Germany. I loved Berlin when I went last year, I could really see myself living there.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
America would be cool, if not for the terrible things about it. Like its workers rights, health care etc.
hina, because it's so different from everything I've lived with ever.
Or Germany, so I could still decently speak the language and still go to other near-ish countries like Austria and Italy etc

-___-
Probably Canada, because the immigration process is simple, they speak english and don't have very much discrimination.

I'd love to move to Norway, but I'm not at all familiar with the culture or the language. If I had the opportunity, I'd go there in a heartbeat. They're heads aren't up their ass like the rest of the world. Lots of parts of Europe are the same way.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Probably Canada, because the immigration process is simple, they speak english and don't have very much discrimination.

come to scotland!

o wait, you want an english speaking country...
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I'd love to move to Norway, but I'm not at all familiar with the culture or the language. If I had the opportunity, I'd go there in a heartbeat. They're heads aren't up their ass like the rest of the world. Lots of parts of Europe are the same way.
I assure you, our heads are very much up our heads, it's just so far up it becomes less obvious than with others.

Of all the places in the world one could be in, though, Norway (and Scandinavia) is probably the safest bet.

Edit: Oh, and if there's anything you wanna know/help with, I'll freely provide my expertise-level of Norway-knowledge.

Starting with language:

"Din jævla fitte" means "you fucking cunt."
(This particular expression was choosen as swearing is one of two things Norwegian is good for compared to English, and is as such a good entry phrase)
Last edited by lncognito at Dec 13, 2012,
I'm in with the fellating scandinavia crowd, I really want to go to Sweden.

Also, I wouldn't mind super-northern Canada (or just Alaska). Because polar bears. And grizzly bears. And hybrid polar-grizzly bears.

Honestly I just like bears.
I Like Green!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I can assure you that there are way too many heads firmly placed up the asses here as well. And way too many people (usually the waste of flesh that mooch of welfare) think that your kind is ruining Norway...
Though most Norwegians are nice people once you get to know them.

And yeah, we're good at swaring - Even though I live in the UK, I still swear in Norwegian.

The most inportant phrase is: "Faen i helvette!"
(And you will struggle with the pitch accent - every foreigner does)

How's life in Syria? I haven't heard about anything relating to it in the news lately...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Dec 13, 2012,
Quote by Hydra150
come to scotland!

o wait, you want an english speaking country...

I prefer it when you guys type, that way it's a two-way conversation.

Quote by lncognito
I assure you, our heads are very much up our heads, it's just so far up it becomes less obvious than with others.

Of all the places in the world one could be in, though, Norway (and Scandinavia) is probably the safest bet.

Edit: Oh, and if there's anything you wanna know/help with, I'll freely provide my expertise-level of Norway-knowledge.

Starting with language:

"Din jævla fitte" means "you fucking cunt."
(This particular expression was choosen as swearing is one of two things Norwegian is good for compared to English, and is as such a good entry phrase)

It's so far up that it's right where the head should be anyway?

I do think any Scandinavian country's awesome, though. I don't know why, it's the exact opposite of the Middle East, which can't be bad.

I think I'll just say 'Din fitte', for wizardry-letter reasons.

Quote by sfaune92
The most inportant phrase is: "Faen i helvette!"
(And you will struggle with the pitch accent - every foreigner does)

I learned never to say anything foreign without knowing its meaning the hard way.

^ As bad as anywhere else, I guess. I'm just not very sheltered from real life here
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 13, 2012,
Quote by sfaune92

How's life in Syria? I haven't heard about anything relating to it in the news lately...

Haven't you watched the news?
United States of America

Why?

Now that's a dumb question.

Because I speak French and I want a challenge, I'm kidding, because America's just great, ish, they're okay.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Korea.

*takes extra points off to the bank*
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA