so, i've finally decided to get a 7string but i can't find the right one. the band that inspired me into getting one is periphery so i'll be aiming for that kind of sound. the only problem is i live in romania, so it's kinda hard to find something good around, so any help would be much appreciated.(no ibanez) thanks!
OK, we still need to know a budget...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

It is very impotent to success a business.
Also, what gear do you have already would be helpful
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
jackson just came out with a really sweet seven string soloist that might be worth checking out if you like a really thin neck, and can afford to buy it. Check there website and look for it under the soloist models and you will find it.
budget would be about 6-700$ and as for shape i don't really care as long it's not some weird bc rich looking thing. pickups wise, would prefer passive, but i can go with actives as well
6-700 non Ibanez? Yea, I'd go with Jackson.

But why, if I may ask, not an Ibanez?
Original 1969 Fender Jazzmaster
Ibanez RG8
Jackson JS32R Dinky "Curry"
Schecter KM7
83 Gibson Explorer "Kimmy"
MiM Fender Jazz Bass "Pancho"
Ibanez SR485
Peavey 6505+ 112
Line 6 POD HD500
i don't really know why, but i was never an ibanez fan. Well, thanks for the help, after some thinking, i'm actually getting a schecter omen 8 xD