Zerath
Tab Contributor
1,038 IQ
Are you running the guitar straight into the computer? It sure sounds that way!
Heliotrope
Cut away
147 IQ
On "Reflection..." i had my effect pedal going to m-audio fast track. On "Lunar eye" i used a mic to record my amp. I know the quality isn't great but what did you think about the actual songs?
hardwyre525
Banned
1,383 IQ
pretty cool...sounds like a classic video game soundtrack...really...!it has that kind of upbeat kinda vibe with some quirkiness in it...which isn;t a bad thing....lunar eye is the one i'm talking about...listen to those old nintendo themes to know what i'm talking about...
Heliotrope
Cut away
147 IQ
Quote by hardwyre525
pretty cool...sounds like a classic video game soundtrack...really...!it has that kind of upbeat kinda vibe with some quirkiness in it...which isn;t a bad thing....lunar eye is the one i'm talking about...listen to those old nintendo themes to know what i'm talking about...

I've never thought about that but yeah. In some weird way you're right. It kinda has that nintendo theme-feel to it.
Hib3rnian
Need..More...TECHDEATH!!
144 IQ
Wow I'm really digging Lunar Eye, it sounds awesome! I think it flows very well all throughout and keeps your attention, a lot of interesting riffage and harmonies. And I agree with hardwyre, a couple parts do have an old video-game kinda vibe about them, which is a great thing as far as im concerned. I think my favorite part of the song might be at 0:28, two simple riffs, but they just sound so well together, i love it. Either that or 2:30, nice and atmospheric sounding.

Overall an awesome track man