Page 2 of 2
tyler937
164 IQ
hey dude. you looking for a sale only or will you concider any trades?
Gear

Ibanez erd340x
Ltd H-208
Engl Powerball
Line 6 Pod Pro original
Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Samson Wireless
Harley Benton 212
Quiffmiester
291 IQ
Alternative tack - just to see what people would be interested in paying.

Post the maximum amount you'd be willing to pay for the XPT700 as a reply to this thread, as long as it's higher than the previous post's maximum by at least £1.

I now (after a year and a bit) have a use for the cash so would probably be willing to part for stupid money. I'll close the bidding at midday GMT on Easter Sunday and contact the highest bidder to offer it to them at the price they put down, unless it's significantly less than the ebay going rate minus fees (in which case I'll risk it on ebay).

As this isn't ebay, there's no obligation to buy (or sell).

Collection in person assumed, so if not you'll need to add £20 for postage.

Starting bid: £1
Pacifica Ocean
1,144 IQ
Is the Zoom the G9 or the G5? It says differently on various bumps.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Two Piece band's Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TerrorpinBand

I just like to imagine that my neighbors enjoy their free, nightly concerts.
Pacifica Ocean
1,144 IQ
Quote by Quiffmiester
It was wrong in my initial post - it's the G9.2tt. Pics are available in a zip file on my dropbox, or if you're interested I can PM you the pics instead.

What would be the absolute lowest that you'd take as I know someone that might want one.

Pacifica Ocean
1,144 IQ
Forget, I won't waste your time- put it on EBay for more than I'd offer you. You'll sell it mate.

Quiffmiester
291 IQ
Assuming you're less stoned than your avatar looks, I'm willing to consider any offer.... I don't know how low I'd go, as ebay may get me £100 or may not, so cash now is always stronger
Pacifica Ocean
1,144 IQ
Quote by Quiffmiester
Assuming you're less stoned than your avatar looks, I'm willing to consider any offer.... I don't know how low I'd go, as ebay may get me £100 or may not, so cash now is always stronger

Haha, I'm 14 mate. I have like no money. I'll outrageously lowball you with an offer of 30 quid plus postage, done.

In all seriousness though, I think you should just sell it on EBay for a bit mor ethen you'd get here.

Quiffmiester
291 IQ
I remember those days! I was lucky that my first job paid £5 per hour... problem was I only got ~3hrs per month at the weekends, so saving for stuff took ages!

Interestingly, a guitar shop today said they'd give me £40 for the pedal p/x value against a £1000 amp... so your £30 doesn't sound so bad compared to that! I'll probably put it on ebay, but could pm you the link if you wanna put your £30 bid in there - it may win!

Just to repeat what I wanted to achieve with this thread:

Alternative tack - just to see what people would be interested in paying.

Post the maximum amount you'd be willing to pay for the XPT700 as a reply to this thread, as long as it's higher than the previous post's maximum by at least £1.

I now (after a year and a bit) have a use for the cash so would probably be willing to part for stupid money. I'll close the bidding at midday GMT on Easter Sunday and contact the highest bidder to offer it to them at the price they put down, unless it's significantly less than the ebay going rate minus fees (in which case I'll risk it on ebay).

As this isn't ebay, there's no obligation to buy (or sell).

Collection in person assumed, so if not you'll need to add £20 for postage.

Starting bid: £1