Page 2 of 2
Quote by MH400
Extremely well thought out reply. You offered a lot of information to the thread. Well done, you.

lol +1

seriously though, I doubt it. the anime thread kinda has to be remade at 40k for some reason, so I doubt the mods would even let us try
Quote by primusfan
reopen the caught carrot skinning thread!

I'm gonna have to agree.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
We could make the biggest counting thread.

ONE
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
We could make the biggest counting thread.

ONE

TWOTHREEFOURFIVESIXSEVENEIGHTNINETEN!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Well maybe if some dick stopped closing the drug thread we'd be able to GET SOMEWHERE.
How about closest online community? :3
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by Butt Rayge
What's the point? It's not even an achievement.

Neither are the absolute majority of records

"Congratulations, you can snort 7 gummy worms up your nose in 1 minute. Go you"

Etc.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
How about closest online community? :3

Someone finally wants to go with my gangbang idea.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Page 2 of 2