Page 3 of 3
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's for Nanking.... #CHINAOHYEAAAAA

Nanking? More like Wanking amirite?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Even pointing out that they got more than their revenge by nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki is worthless. The point is, it is a portion of a generation of Americans who, for the most part, have no connection to the attack on Pearl Harbor (beyond possibly past relatives being on the base, which is unlikely), and are approving of all these disasters on a generation of Japanese men, women, and children who most certainly had nothing to do with Pearl Harbor. It's pure idiocy. It's absolutely ludicrous, and it saddens me that most of those people are too old to unlearn their ignorance, intolerance, and xenophobic stupidity.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Telecaster7
It's coming.

The swarm of racists, that is:

*correction* 71st anniversary of Pearl Harbour too. This couldn't be worse.

Japan has their fair share of xenophobes as well, if that is any comforting... (Though the Japanese xenophobes mostly hates Koreans and Chinese and other gaijin who doesn't bother learning Japanese..)
I like how only two people have realized those Tweets aren't from today
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I like how only two people have realized those Tweets aren't from today

They're not meant to be. They're from the last big earthquake last year. At least the ones in the spoiler tags are.
Man that sucks I have some friends in Japan right now and I hope they are going to be okay.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
They're always getting earth quaked, that's to be expected since they live at the junction of like every fault line ever. Let's give them more relief money which will be allocated to whaling fleets.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
To be fair, this is obviously just a minority of stupid people in America, every culture has a minority of stupid people so we can't really have a go at the entire nation of America just because they have stupid people too.

Exactly.
Quote by Telecaster7
It's coming.

The swarm of racists, that is:

(Invalid img)

*correction* 71st anniversary of Pearl Harbour too. This couldn't be worse.

My best friend is stationed in Japan. I don't think he got affected but if something happened to him I would hunt these idiots like this down and kill them for fun.
Quote by Neo Evil11
I thought two atomic bombs was revenge enough for the loss of a couple of lives at pearl harbour.

2,402 Americans were killed in pearl harbor. Not sure if you understand "A couple". I know that there were a ton of people killed in Japan, but the attack on Pearl Harbor was a terrible time for a lot of people. Let's not act like nothing happened.
EDIT: I am in no way saying "lets hate the Japanese", I'm just saying that mass murder in any form is a very bad thing. Just because one incident isn't "as bad" as others, does not mean that it isn't important, or should be disrespected.
FORZA CATANIA
Last edited by jonathan666666 at Dec 7, 2012,
In Tokyo it wasnt too bad, it lasted quite long though.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Glad you're alright, man. Oh wait, let me mention how people on the internet are saying mean things about Japan.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Avedas
Wait, people who weren't directly affected still care about Pearl Harbor 70 years later? shit

Yeah. Today at school I was told to keep the victim's families in my 'thoughts and prayers'. I don't mean any disrespect to anybody that died that day but by this point they would have died from natural causes and their families probably aren't suffering as if it were a recent, devastating loss so I thought it was silly.

With that said, not again, Japan. I don't think this will be near as bad as the last major one.
japan has way too many fucking earthquakes... They should like... move.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
japan has way too many fucking earthquakes... They should like... move.

The Earth's trying to do it for them.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Some of you guys are acting spineless. Of course there's scum in the US, that special breed of people knows no nationality. Would I say I'm ashamed of being from my country because of them? Hell no, I didn't write one letter of their statements. Don't associate with them and bow your head when you didn't do shit, call them scum and chastise them for their stupidity.

For those that use this ignorance to attack a nation

For those that had the common courtesy to not join the mindless "fuck merrich"

/all
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Quote by DonGlover
The Earth's trying to do it for them.

japan should really take the hint
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Jako215
My best friend is stationed in Japan. I don't think he got affected but if something happened to him I would hunt these idiots like this down and kill them for fun.

Hmm... what a reasonable and well thought out response to the situation at hand. Bravo, Jako. Bravo.
Do people who think the earthquake is some sort of #karma for Pearl Harbor have no idea what they are talking about. One major attack on the US, directed at a military target no less, is not much of anything to complain about. China got royally screwed and a lot of Europe was destroyed.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Xiaoxi
That's for Nanking.... #CHINAOHYEAAAAA

this post ... I don't know wether to laugh or ==

I hope this earthquake doesn't mean anything... Japan's been going through brutal times in the past years. I've got some family in Saitama, so I can't help but be a bit concerned. I've watched videos from the 2011 tsunami and it seriously left an impression on me
Were ther any victims at all?

From what I've read, the Japanese are very good at handling stuff like this - they don't panic nor do they create any chaos.
Quote by rockingamer2
Do people who think the earthquake is some sort of #karma for Pearl Harbor have no idea what they are talking about. One major attack on the US, directed at a military target no less, is not much of anything to complain about. China got royally screwed and a lot of Europe was destroyed.

I hate to say this, but I wish the USA would get a taste of war. Then people would know what REAL war is like, and wouldn't spout such bullshit over one teensy-tiny attack, or go ballistic over a terrorist attack like 9/11. Remember the train bombings in Spain? Of course you don't, because Spain isn't the cool kid shoving his problems down everybody's throat like America.
omg....are americans really on about pearl harbour? what about what happened to the Japanese then? :| Wasn't that much worse? And isn't this thread about the most recent earthquake?

MondoClub - Live streaming for the Starz
Quote by CoreysMonster
I hate to say this, but I wish the USA would get a taste of war. Then people would know what REAL war is like, and wouldn't spout such bullshit over one teensy-tiny attack, or go ballistic over a terrorist attack like 9/11. Remember the train bombings in Spain? Of course you don't, because Spain isn't the cool kid shoving his problems down everybody's throat like America.

So you'd rather see war in a country, than let people have a misguided opinion that means nothing to you?

Because that makes sense...
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by jonathan666666
2,402 Americans were killed in pearl harbor. Not sure if you understand "A couple". I know that there were a ton of people killed in Japan, but the attack on Pearl Harbor was a terrible time for a lot of people. Let's not act like nothing happened.
EDIT: I am in no way saying "lets hate the Japanese", I'm just saying that mass murder in any form is a very bad thing. Just because one incident isn't "as bad" as others, does not mean that it isn't important, or should be disrespected.

Americans get too upset about the deaths of 2000 people. Remember 9/11? Yeah, 2 wars after that, guess how many people died there.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Page 3 of 3