86 88%
No, I have no class or style...
12 12%
Voters: 98.
Page 3 of 3
palm mute
Reserved User
280 IQ
What exactly went wrong? Did it stick to the pan when you tried to flip it, did it fall apart when you tried to flip it?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
crazysam23_Atax
Feuergesicht
5,710 IQ
Quote by Extra Ordinary
I did leave it on the pan for a while and the underside turned light brown. It may have been because I used three eggs. I should try two next time and lower the temperature.

I wouldn't worry about how many eggs you use (I use like 5 in a tinyass pan), but I would lower the temperature.

Another suggestion I'd have is to occasionally take a metal spatula and make sure that the eggs aren't sticking to the pan. Even in a non-stick pan, I use non-cook spray or olive oil to make sure it doesn't stick.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Dec 10, 2012,
palm mute
Reserved User
280 IQ
Spicy omelettes are the best.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
SteveHouse
trys hard, loves the game
798 IQ
Quote by treborillusion

Well if you do your scrambled eggs like me you whisk together two eggs,a splash of milk and a little butter.
You whisk the eggs while its cooking so it does'nt form as a whole. that's scrambled eggs
An omelet is two-three eggs (depending on how big they are) whisked in a bowl then pour in to a warm frying pan with a little oil; an you leave it untill the bottom of the eggs is cooked into a king of egg pan cake, because its and omelet you can add what you want on the top which should be runny add onions, ham, cheese, mushrooms, peppers and thing you like and place under the grill until its cooked on the other side then you have your omelet.

place under the grill until its cooked on the other side

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
sewoo55
UG zombie
1,598 IQ
Who the **** doesn't like omelets?

I prep mine with onions, mushrooms, bacon and pepper/hot sauce
Stop the racism for a fucking second and let's all get to goddam Mars together to shoot us some fucking squid aliens, TOGETHER