Page 2 of 2
Holy Katana
Anarcho-Awesomist
1,681 IQ
For me, it was in seventh grade. And I had the chuunibyou bad.

I thought I was part Saiyan, and attempted to do ki blasts and go Super Saiyan on more occasions than I'm comfortable admitting.

I was a dumb kid.

And I still haven't bothered checking out Chuunibyou. I think I'm the only AT regular not watching it.
zgr0826
UG's Cowardly Bassist
904 IQ
Quote by Holy Katana

And I still haven't bothered checking out Chuunibyou. I think I'm the only AT regular not watching it.

You need to, right now.
I Like St. Anger, So What?

Quote by NewDayHappy

I love my gays man, but a child could be buying that whopper. It just makes for a very awkward situation in the mini van when the father is talking to his son.

ayy lmao
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,130 IQ
Quote by RU Experienced?
Flawless victory.

oh you

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh bby you make me feel so special.

luv u 2 bby
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
zgr0826
UG's Cowardly Bassist
904 IQ
Quote by theogonia777
luv u 2 bby

Ur such a notty boi :P

Quote by NewDayHappy

I love my gays man, but a child could be buying that whopper. It just makes for a very awkward situation in the mini van when the father is talking to his son.

ayy lmao
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,130 IQ
im a grl tho :P
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
zgr0826
UG's Cowardly Bassist
904 IQ
Quote by theogonia777
im a grl tho :P

K Koo.

I just remembered another thing I used to do. I believed that I was psychic and that I had the ability to move small objects (due to an untrained ability). I used to do this shit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w86hDdUD03o&feature=player_detailpage#t=45s

And I thought I was awesome...

Quote by NewDayHappy

ayy lmao
GuitarGod_92
the Succubus Queen
363 IQ
Quote by theogonia777
luv u 2 bby

:3
My name is Sestra!
She/her pronouns please!
And if you call me by my username I'll bite your dick off.

Quote by suckersdream
I'll suck your dick

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
"Everything sucks" - GuitarGod_92, 2014

<3 eastwinn <3
Ichikurosaki
tri1 tri2 tri3 tri4
158 IQ
Quote by zgr0826
You need to, right now.

you say it like its great

i mean pat is dumb for not watching it, hes avoiding it because he thinks its cutesy shit which makes him the biggest idiot ever

but its hardly amazing
NothingRocks
( ͡͡ ° ͜ &
454 IQ
Quote by Holy Katana
For me, it was in seventh grade. And I had the chuunibyou bad.

I thought I was part Saiyan, and attempted to do ki blasts and go Super Saiyan on more occasions than I'm comfortable admitting.

I was a dumb kid.

I watched like 3 episodes. I couldn't keep going because I don't like cringe comedy.
Burgery
crack hitler
3,179 IQ
superiority complex and misanthropy

good times
Quote by JamSessionFreak
lots of really smart stuff
EvilDomo
UG's Hikikomori
265 IQ
Aha, I'm still like that... and when that show first came out, I became it again. :x
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.