Colorado legalizes marijuana; two CU students feed pot brownies to class

Page 4 of 4
Quote by Crazyedd123
Is it possible to be allergic to weed, or any of the stuff found in it?
It would've made sense to put only a tiny amount of weed in the brownies, so that the effects would be negligable, yet still there.

Everyone has a good time!

nah, it's not possible.
i'm sure it's possible to be allergic to marijuana. If it's organic then there's likely an allergy to it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
i'm sure it's possible to be allergic to marijuana. If it's organic then there's likely an allergy to it.

that's not really true. there are plenty of things that don't pose much of any risk for allergy that are 'organic'.
Quote by Arby911
IIRC, the legislation specifically indemnifies employers from this type of thing, and allows them to continue to fire or not hire based on drug screens, even for pot.

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that, since it gives an employer the right to tell you that you can't perform a legal act on your own time?

most employers do a piss test because it's cheapest. if you can't pass a piss test win advanced notice you probably smoke far too much. same with being drunk at work. alchols legal but if you can't keep it under control when you need to, that's indicative of a character flaw. obvious exceptions for medical marijuana users.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Dec 10, 2012,
It is [possible to be allergic], I've known people whose throats get unbearably itchy for an hour just from secondhand contact. Limits what concerts they'll go to >_>

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Eastwinn
that's not really true. there are plenty of things that don't pose much of any risk for allergy that are 'organic'.

It is possible to be allergic to water and sunlight. You can be allergic to fucking anything.
Quote by Hydra150
I tried to open the kitchen door and accidentally turned the light off instead

now googling "how to pasta"
Quote by Eastwinn

Alright, organic was a bad example. But still, there are many substances, plants, etc., that can produce allergic reactions.

And after doing some reasearch, marijuana is one such plant.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by SteveHouse
It is [possible to be allergic], I've known people whose throats get unbearably itchy for an hour just from secondhand contact. Limits what concerts they'll go to >_>

that doesn't necessarily indicate an allergy though.
Quote by Eastwinn
that doesn't necessarily indicate an allergy though.

Are you trolling? Itching any time you come into contact with something pretty much indicates an allergy. You know how they test people for allergies? They put the allergen on your skin and wait to see if you itch.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Are you trolling? Itching any time you come into contact with something pretty much indicates an allergy. You know how they test people for allergies? They put the allergen on your skin and wait to see if you itch.

No bro you can't be allergic to weed because weed is a fucking miracle
Quote by Hydra150
I tried to open the kitchen door and accidentally turned the light off instead

now googling "how to pasta"
i don't know what i'd do if i was allergic to pot!!!

actually, i'd probably get a job and get back to school.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by SteveHouse

yeah no that's not how it works.

regardless, i looked this up again and i was wrong. it is very possible to be allergic to marijuana. thought i knew but i didn't.

Quote by Dirge Humani
It is possible to be allergic to water and sunlight. You can be allergic to fucking anything.

that's not true.
Quote by Eastwinn

Have you had an allergy test before? Could you describe it?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Eastwinn

that's not true.

Just admit you're wrong before you get info raped.
I Like St. Anger, So What?
Quote by The_Blode

you've unloaded on me more times than I've unloaded into my bin
Quote by SteveHouse
Have you had an allergy test before? Could you describe it?

i was more concerned with the idea that you're allergic to a substance that makes you itch. an allergy involves a inappropriately large response to a chemical by the immune system. an itch doesn't necessarily imply that. was all i was saying.

however, i've already stated that i was mistaken.

Quote by zgr0826
Just admit you're wrong before you get info raped.

i already did in the post you quoted but you cut it out. wtf man
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i don't know what i'd do if i was allergic to pot!!!

actually, i'd probably get a job and get back to school.

lmao
Quote by Eastwinn
i was more concerned with the idea that you're allergic to a substance that makes you itch. an allergy involves a inappropriately large response to a chemical by the immune system. an itch doesn't necessarily imply that. was all i was saying.

What can a substance making you itch be, if not an allergy

If you want to take this outside the thread my PMbox is open, I'm genuinely curious now but would rather the thread stay on these total fuckholes in CO. They deserve more public shame. Boo!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Some of the responses in this thread make me question if smoking weed really does turn people into complete ****ing morons.

I smoke it occasionally, but I would kick my own ass if I ever caught myself saying some of the idiotic things I've read in this thread.

Exactly. It's actually embarrassing to read some of this shit.
The professor of the course was taken to a hospital by paramedics Friday after complaining of dizziness and dropping in and out of consciousness.

Holy shit, what kind of weed did they put in those things?
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
gotta lotta purp
gotta lotta green
4 plus 4 dawg, that's a chicken wing
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
They gon ruin it for everyone

Jay Turser: JT-134DC
Epiphone: G-400
Gibson: SG Special Faded Cherry

Line 6: Spider III 15-watt
Marshall Haze 40

DOD FX65 Chorus
Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ
EH4800 Small Stone Phase Shifter
Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Deltalab Tube Overdrive TO1
Quote by Portuguese_boy
They weren't ill, they were just blazed...

I wonder where this guy went, it's been a while
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Quote by StewieSwan
Holy shit, has it really been 2 years? Jesus

dude it was like, so loooooooong ago
turds
Classic spiking the punch bowl at prom. They do disserve some time that's STUPID Lol Its like, What can we do to get a little prison time and kicked out of college,,... . . POT BROWNIES!!!