Hi does anyone know what this is? or anything about it?
ebay *dot* co.uk/itm/UNIQUE-ELECTIC-GUITAR-/251195214947
Last edited by fox85 at Dec 12, 2012,
No love trying to find it even after putting the "." back in. Try just posting the link.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Pause the video, press your prt scrn button and then post the picture on photobucket or upload it with UG
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
That is quite a weird guitar indeed!

I wish I could help, but I've never seen a guitar like that before.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Without knowing any details it looks like a chop shop guitar.

Headstock looks like a parker rip off, no idea on the neck, body looks like the lower horn has been cut off or reworked. Looks like a custom job or bits and pieces Frankensteined.
from the ebay link:

UNIQUE GUITAR. ONE OF TWO BEING MADE, (THE SECOND ONE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION - THE LAST PHOTO SHOWS THE HEAD/TRUSS ROD BEING MADE )

THE HEADSTOCK IS MADE OF STEEL AND IS BRAZED TO THE TRUSS ROD MAKING A REALLY STRONG NECK. THE NECK IS MAHOGANY WITH ASH INSERTS. THE MAHOGANY ,NOT THE ASH, MARKS THE 3,5,7 FRETS ETC . THE DOUBLE NUT ARRANGEMENT IS TO ALLOW GOOD ACCESS TO FRETS AT THE HEAD.

THE BODY IS SEMI HOLLOW WITH A FLOYD ROSE BRIDGE WITH ONE PICKUP. THIS GUITAR HAS BEEN WELL USED AND CAN BE SEEN BEING PLAYED ON YOU TUBE (UNIQUE GUITAR SANDFOX )..

LOVE IT OR HATE IT ( ONE PERSON LOVED IT ENOUGH TO WANT US TO MAKE ANOTHER ) IT'S DIFFERENT!

looks like this is the only info you're gonna find
Happiness is a warm Vox AC30
That is indeed a one-off guitar.

Those inlays would take a hell of a lot of getting used to.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 12, 2012,
There's an awful lot about that guitar that would take a lot of getting used to. It's sort of an abomination. Looks like a locking nut in front of a zero fret?

I wouldn't touch that thing with a ten foot pole. It looks like a 12 year old got his hands on some power tools, circa 1986.
What the holy bazoing?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Quote by Roc8995
I wouldn't touch that thing with a ten foot pole. It looks like a 12 year old got his hands on some power tools, circa 1986.

Nice one xD

It does look hideous I bet that 'Floyd' on it is really a detuning mechanism. A bit like cheap Machine Heads...

Also, I would say it's less of a Parker Copy and more of a Kramer rip-off with the metal headstock. No wonder its current bid is £31.
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
Last edited by Boonnoo666 at Dec 12, 2012,
How would that guitar even work?

The locking nut is on the neck
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
That fretboard hurts my head...not to mention the rest of the guitar.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
The headstock is brazed to the truss rod? How does that even work?!