Merry Christmas / Happy Hanukkah / ect
107 72%
Happy Holidays
20 14%
A combination of both
21 14%
Voters: 148.
Page 3 of 3
Everyone in Ireland says Merry Christmas and no-one gives a shit.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I say Merry Christmas because I celebrate Christmas. I wouldn't expect it to offend anyone, just as it wouldn't offend me if someone wished me a Happy Hanukkah.
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
I will say merry christmas because I want to meet someone offended by me saying it so I can laugh at them.
I say Happy Holidays.

Then I go out and buy a Holiday tree. I take it back home and put decorations on it. I then relax while listening to Holiday music; songs such as "We Wish you a Happy Holiday" and "O Holiday Tree". And then, on Holiday morning, I open Holiday presents.
"Merry Christmas"

It's what I've always heard, so it's part of my mind.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
it's like I make threads knowing they're gonna be shit but I make them anyway

Quote by kertets
Wire his sack to the electrical socket the next time, little fucker will be shootin lightening bolts all over the house.
I'm very holiday specific...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
i don't say either really, but i also don't really celebrate christmas (or any related holiday at that time). i've consistently had way too many shitty things happen to me around that time, it's pretty much meaningless to me now. i don't even ask my family for stuff or anything, they pretty much force it on me now

i guess if i do say something it's merry christmas. happy holidays sounds kind of weird to me.
Last edited by Dregen at Dec 16, 2012,
I actually said "have a good christmas" to this dude I talked to in math class this semester and he said he doesn't believe in christmas.
I work in retail so I say happy holidays not because I'm supposed to but just because it's easier. It's not xmas yet so it'd be weird saying merry christmas. It just makes more sense to say happy holidays cause it's like thee general period of time
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W