Page 2 of 2
Quote by treborillusion
My old leather trousers once saved my leg. I was wearing them, when they were still new actually and... A motorbike slowing down to stop at this set of traffic lights knocked me off my feet as I got of the bus and was stepping on to the curb 'listening to my new walkman phone' - I stood up, he looked at me, I looked at him, I think we both was afraid we we're both going to kick each other's ass. It was a super bike type motorbike, he had helmet/leathers, I limped in, sat down on this arm chair, assessed the damage, saw a graze and a bruise and a big fat mark that's still there on my then new leather trousers. This happened early 2007.

Glad you're alright.
in 2010, I was a pedestrian that got hit by a car. Jacket was a bit tore up from the glass and the landing, but I walked away without a scratch. EMT told me that for as fast as I got hit that the leather jacket probably saved me from internal bleeding. I was kind of out in the middle of nowhere at the time, and had I been bleeding internally, I wouldn't have made it to the hospital in time.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I have a leather jacket, but i have never worn it. Only thing i wear that is leather is my belt, and i'm not even sure if that's the real deal.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I only have leather jacket. I'm not a big fan of leather anyway.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Don't own any leather clothes, that shit's expensive.

But yes to leather wallet, leather belts, one pair of leather shoes, like 5 leather guitar straps, and a leather car interior.
I have a vintage leather jacket, and am going to get some leather pants when I have the money.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA

leather pants.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I have a leather jacket that I wear when the weather is appropriate.
My wallet may be leather, as well as one of my straps, but they might be fake leather.
I got three or four belts.

Two pairs of gloves.

At least three pairs of shoes.

Three pairs of Red Wing boots.

And a WWII Navy flight jacket.

And a wallet.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
i used to wear a leather jacket a long time ago, but i quit wearing it because it didn't really look good on me. it was warm as hell though.
Nope

veggie boots cuz im 2p0nx4u
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I have kid gloves.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Leather jackets are the shit.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Page 2 of 2