boulder257
43 IQ
Can anyone point me in the direction of a free file sharing site where I can download my finished compositions/covers and then just direct people to the site to download so I don't have to always be emailing them?

Thanks.
CorrosionMedia
Almost Sane
1,352 IQ
The one I would suggest without hesitation is Soundcloud.
You get 100 free minutes for free, so it's a pretty good deal.

Also, if you want to sell your songs, Bandcamp is really good.
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
1,065 IQ
The one I would suggest without hesitation is Soundcloud.
You get 100 free minutes for free, so it's a pretty good deal.

Also, if you want to sell your songs, Bandcamp is really good.

This.

You can post on Bandcamp without having to sell too.

Overall, I'd say Bandcamp would be a better choice because there's no limit on how much music you can post.

But, SoundCloud has a more interactive approach, meaning you and your fans can interact with each other.
jthm_guitarist
"funny" but "unmemorable"
1,474 IQ
Mediafire - unlimited space
Box.net - hella space and a built in mp3 player

soundcloud only has 100 minutes (not a lot of time)
bandcamp is great for albums, you have to upload in lossless.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
hriday_hazarika
is a Space Lion. ^___^
1,065 IQ
Quote by jthm_guitarist
bandcamp is great for albums, you have to upload in lossless.

It's great for the consumer, because they can choose which format they want.
fanapathy
B-Tuned
1,983 IQ
Get dropbox, it's awesome. You can share files directly from your computer without having to go through an upload process. You just put them in a folder on your PC and they get automatically uploaded to your account space, and you can just right click your file or complete folder and get the public URL.
Very convenient for any file, images, documents etc and especially if you use multiple computers as you'll be able to access them from anywhere. Think you get 2gb.
Last edited by fanapathy at Dec 14, 2012,
liulugoommohome
Banned
10 IQ
I am jovial with sense of hospitality and humour. Like walking under rain and sunshine.Seeking for a relationship that can last for a better future.

1,065 IQ
Quote by liulugoommohome
I am jovial with sense of hospitality and humour. Like walking under rain and sunshine.

That's good to know, man.
xX.SirenSong.Xx
Rustled Jimmies
263 IQ
Quote by fanapathy
Get dropbox, it's awesome. You can share files directly from your computer without having to go through an upload process. You just put them in a folder on your PC and they get automatically uploaded to your account space, and you can just right click your file or complete folder and get the public URL.
Very convenient for any file, images, documents etc and especially if you use multiple computers as you'll be able to access them from anywhere. Think you get 2gb.

^
this
Dropbox is awesome. You don't get a ton of space to start out with, but there are things you can do to "earn" more space, such as getting your friends to join the site, share on multiple computers, etc. I only had the 2 GB, but after doing 3 or 4 things, I now have 22 GB. It's really easy to use also
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler