mitchgosche2011
435 IQ
Hey guys, I'm looking to start an online modern hard rock/metal band. I'm thinking something that sounds something like Saliva, Alter Bridge, Shinedown, Seether or possibly slightly heavier than that like Avenged Sevenfold or Disturbed. I play bass so I am looking for:

Drummer (we can program drums if need be)
Lead guitarist
Rhythm guitarist
Vocalist

You must have a way to record your music decently. It doesn't have to be amazing quality (mine isn't). You must also be able to write music because I only want to record originals. I think we should write music using Guitar Pro and a cloud service like dropbox to share it. Anybody interested?
Originally posted by supersac
mmh no one has seen god...
no one has seen your penis...
...YOUR PENIS MUST BE GOD!
AyyItsAndrew
intermediate guitarist
45 IQ
im decent for guitar, i only have a turtle beach x11 for recording and i cant write music for shit
zn-1
229 IQ
i can potentially do rhythm guitar, and maybe vocals. i can't do solos, so rhythm is basically all i have left, lol. i've been told by my peers that i have a pretty good voice to be a radio personality of sorts, but i might be able to do some vocals and such..
<insert signature here>
mitchgosche2011
435 IQ
Ok zn-1, sounds good. my email is mitchgosche2011@yahoo.com. It'd probably be helpful if you emailed me your facebook (assuming that you have one) info so that I can communicate with you easier. Any drummers, lead singers, or vocalists interested?
zn-1
229 IQ
Emailed you.
<insert signature here>
vict1mized
71 IQ
I could do grunts and screams for lead and backing vocals. And im a pretty decent guitar player too
GazzaCee
Tyrion is da bomb.
837 IQ
I'm an alright drum programmer if this is still going.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
mitchgosche2011
435 IQ
We're still looking for a singer if anyone's interested
GAPendragon
Fist Shaking Pony
523 IQ
What kind of voice are you looking for? I sing and like the style, but I don't have much in the way of grit.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
vict1mized
71 IQ
I can grunt as in almost everything, from linkin park to bring me the horizon and cancer bats.
I can do clean vocals too, so yeah.
mitchgosche2011
435 IQ
Awesome vict1mized, send me an email. Anybody interested in playing lead guitar?
mitchgosche2011
435 IQ
Dudsevangelista, I tried sending you a message on your Reverbnation. try emailing me.
dudsevangelista
76 IQ
Quote by mitchgosche2011
Dudsevangelista, I tried sending you a message on your Reverbnation. try emailing me.
ok mate ill send you an email by now...
dirkerdaworker
65 IQ
still looking for a lead? hit me up if ya are a play a wicked metal guitar
Factor13x
Use Your Imagination
564 IQ
I can play rhythm with a little bit of lead if youre still looking for a guitarist. I can also do some backup vocals but I do write a lot of lyrics and have tons of stuff written already.