Page 2 of 2
whoomit
375 IQ
Quote by daytripper75

The black one is Sasha. The other is Jack.

dem eyes man

that cat's cool

one hell of a coooool cat

got my vote
adamgur96
Not caring no more
668 IQ
*-* Dem eyes
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
230 IQ
There's a few cats that hang around our house sometimes. This main one is the neighbors'. He basically started hanging around about a year ago and so my mom and sister started feeding him. It wasn't until a couple of months ago that we realized that he belonged to the neighbors, but he likes us better. His realo name is Milo, but we also call him Meemo, Meatloaf, Kitty Mao Mao, Chairman Mao, Meatman, Chester, etc. He's always scratching at the windows and stuff and he hangs around almost 24/7.

I really hate him though. If I wasn't a nice person, I would probably spray him with water or decapitate him.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
bloodtrocuted93
UG's Crack*****
10 IQ
I have a cat, he's ****ing adorable, and I love him very much. He gives me kisses, it's so cute. :3 I'll pick him up, then he'll hold his face to mine until I kiss him three times, lol. Then he snuggles up to me. :3
Morphogenesis26
UG Nerd
30 IQ
Quote by theogonia777
There's a few cats that hang around our house sometimes. This main one is the neighbors'. He basically started hanging around about a year ago and so my mom and sister started feeding him. It wasn't until a couple of months ago that we realized that he belonged to the neighbors, but he likes us better. His realo name is Milo, but we also call him Meemo, Meatloaf, Kitty Mao Mao, Chairman Mao, Meatman, Chester, etc. He's always scratching at the windows and stuff and he hangs around almost 24/7.

I really hate him though. If I wasn't a nice person, I would probably spray him with water or decapitate him.

How do you go from Kitty Mao Mao to Chester?

We have cats...too many cats. ._.

The ones I love are Duchess, Jasper, and Jeff. <3 One is a long haired, black cat. One is a short haired, average colored cat, and the other is a part siamese, one kidney, over-sized head, huge-ass, big balled, cat.

:3
Ian_the_fox
Banned
270 IQ
How can anyone dislike kitties?

I have 2 cats, one a black-white spotted/tabby mix the other a calico.

The calico is mentally retarded. Not kidding, she'll shout at random walls for no apparent reason and try to"dig" in bathtubs to try to get somewhere. She also has a spot on the most expensive rug in the entire house that she tries to rip up as if there's something underneath.

The other one on the other hand we got unintentionally as he was a stray with a very badly broken leg (which we think our neighbors did on purpose), but was too kind and loving for us to put down. He had to get one of his back legs amputated and we decided to keep him. He's one of the nicest cats I've known.
Hebriqui
Paid for being an idiot
20 IQ
When I start living on my own, I'm going to take a cat and call him Newton. Then another one, and call him Einstein. The third one will be called Pascal, and then I'll have them illustrate my joke about the three doing a game of hide and seek, which I will show people until they start crying of laughter.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
AtaBorMan
UG's reclusive wanker
30 IQ
Got three cats. Two of them are very cuddly, and the third is cool as hell. She ain't takin' no shit. All of them like good music.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
donender
Get back to work
70 IQ
Quote by treborillusion
Okay once, I was at my computer... and I looked round and saw this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0HN4vYResM

She's done this before then but, I had never saw it out that much, hence the video...

Also, the laughter I had to contain in order to film it.

This is my cat Babe.

What the ****.

But yeah, i like cats, i stayed over at my friends house and i walked out into the hallway this morning and the cat was just looking in the toilet bowl like some kind of idiot.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
vIsIbleNoIsE
The Asian-Viking Paradox
60 IQ
so, Babe comes to music. i see.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
shavorules42
UG Board King
161 IQ
Quote by Ian_the_fox
How can anyone dislike kitties?

I have 2 cats, one a black-white spotted/tabby mix the other a calico.

The calico is mentally retarded. Not kidding, she'll shout at random walls for no apparent reason and try to"dig" in bathtubs to try to get somewhere. She also has a spot on the most expensive rug in the entire house that she tries to rip up as if there's something underneath.

The other one on the other hand we got unintentionally as he was a stray with a very badly broken leg (which we think our neighbors did on purpose), but was too kind and loving for us to put down. He had to get one of his back legs amputated and we decided to keep him. He's one of the nicest cats I've known.

Are furries allowed to have cats?
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
ETHANEVIL
hopeless.
60 IQ
I've never had one, but I've loved cats for the longest time. I hope to have a tiny white kitten one day named Boo (from Mario), and have another one, any age/color, named PT. Which stands for Pensive Twirl. That's the nickname my best friend ever used to go by.
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
230 IQ
Quote by Morphogenesis26

How do you go from Kitty Mao Mao to Chester?

Well, my sister wanted to name it Chelsea, but it is a boy cat.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
Johnny_Ibanez
ʎuuɥoſ
260 IQ
Why was this thread allowed to fail?

Here's my cat joining me for a walk in the woods.

He got chased up a tree by a dog and I had to throw things at him to get him down.
Page 2 of 2