Page 2 of 2
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Does Always Sunny get better? I just watched the first season but I wasn't really loving it.

Yes, and it's all on Netflix.

The first season is meh
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 5, 2013,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Don't even mention that show in here.

OT:
I'd support a modern version of Seinfeld.

Had to stop here. I love both of the shows and of course they a similar. They are both shows about nothing involving a bunch of socially retarded friends.

Back on topic: Love these ideas. If only they could get a animated web series going with the original actors doing the voices. Would be amazing.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Don't even mention that show in here.

so, i hated you before

but now i just can't even stand the fact that you exist

it fucking infuriates me to know that you exist somewhere

because that show is really one of the best on tv currently

anyway,
Elaine meets Ryan Reynolds, tells him: "You were great in Drive."

oh sweet baby jesus

Kramer joins a gay gym ("Well, those guys know how to take care of themselves."), gets in a fight with Anderson Cooper over the treadmill.

fuck me, this is gold
i miss the old kanye
Last edited by Primus2112 at Jan 6, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils
"George's Netflix thinks he's gay"

YES!

That was done on King Of Queens. With Spence. And Tivo. Please tell me you're not serious.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Kramer misreads a Craigslist posting and ends up on To Catch A Predator. George tries to convince Jerry that his GPS is trying to kill him.

Newman necrobumps threads from his basement.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by WCPhils
Yes, and it's all on Netflix.

The first season is meh

The first season was the best season.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Rawshik
That was done on King Of Queens. With Spence. And Tivo. Please tell me you're not serious.

King of Queens is terrible

Quote by TunerAddict
The first season was the best season.

3 > 8 = 2 > 4 > 5 > 1 = 7 > 6

1 only really suffers because of a lack of Frank. Otherwise, it's ok
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 18, 2013,
Newman and Kramer have a heated debate about what sitcom is the best, which George butts into and asserts the "Show About Nothing" they came up with was the best. Meanwhile, Jerry has an identity crisis when his comedy routine gets panned after he posts it online.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by WCPhils
King of Queens is terrible

Agreed.

Quote by Primus2112
so, i hated you before

but now i just can't even stand the fact that you exist

it ****ing infuriates me to know that you exist somewhere

because that show is really one of the best on tv currently

and agreed.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by snipelfritz
I think its called It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

nah

kinda different
Last edited by So-Cal at Jan 18, 2013,
Can't even continue to read these, as it depresses me knowing that these great ideas for episodes will never happen.

As for It's Always Sunny, I found it to be just 'decent' until I got to the crack addict episode, then it was fucking hilarious
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Last edited by _KurtCobain_77 at Jan 19, 2013,
Quote by _KurtCobain_77

As for It's Always Sunny, I found it to be just 'decent' until I got to the crack addict episode, then it was fucking hilarious

haha, that was the same episode that made it "click" for me. Such a fantastic ep
___

Quote by The_Blode
"Hi, I'm a recovering crackhead, and this is my retarded sister I take care of. We'd like some welfare please."
i miss the old kanye
Page 2 of 2