I've recently become very aware of an aspect of our wonderful forums that is very much lacking.

Many users lack the ability to express themselves coherently in a brief, concise, and picture-friendly manner. Especially in sub-forums such as The Pit, the ability to express a concept in a manner that requires as little literacy and intelligence as possible is an invaluable option for many of our fine users to have a more enjoyable and stress free experience browsing and contributing to a wide array of threads.

Specifically, I've noticed a desire for the implementation of a :pimp: emote with either a cool character having a smoke with some rad clothing on or a "blinged out" cup with glittery pimp writing on it. That's just one example of lacking concepts that come up quite recently in which a picturized manifestation of this idea would smooth over communication and prevent disputes and hostility.

Thank you very much for your time and have a wonderful day,
Thrashtastic15.

And to all my awesome Russian members of the UG staff, good luck on the ice out there in Ufa and keep on keeping on embracing your inner :pimp:

PS, the community has singled out two emotes they would very much appreciate becoming postable options through the site.

or

Have a wonderful day. The tabs rule by the way.
I second the first.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
definitely support this. to be honest, i was pretty disappointed when i tried to add :pimp: to a post only to find this forum doesn't even have a :pimp: emoticon. i mean what website embeds youtube videos but doesn't have a pimp smilie?
second one!
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by The_Blode
Hi fat lard what was the name of those pills re autism please mate ty
We could definitely use some more emoticons. I have tons of times where I want to post one, but none of them that currently exist quite suit what I wish to express.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
Quote by whoomit

plus we need a :nod: smiley

So much yes. I was actually going to create a more serious thread here requesting that a while ago, because an emoticon showing a general but unentheusiastic agreeance with a post, or a nonchalant expression of approval, could be rather useful.
It would require a red cap, of course.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Guys, your continuous feedbacks and suggestions are greatly appreciated. We will definately consider adding more emoticons in future.