Hello! I've been looking trough forums about the first acoustic guitar, but the thing is
most of them are not available in my country and ordering them would be expensive,
either way I found some which are available and within my budget.
Also note that here, in europe guitars cost almost twice as much as they do in US.

I read that tanglewood make good low-budget acoustic guitars
Would love to hear opinions on following:

Tanglewood TSF CE
Tanglewood TW28 STR

Besides Tanglewood I laid my eyes on Yamaha FG700ms which is cheaper than other two and have good reviews.
Last edited by everwonder at Dec 28, 2012,
i don't think that there is any such thing as a bad yamaha fg series. i've played a few and they do rival the sound quality of much more expensive guitars. i have a Yamaha AC3M that i picked up recently just because of all the good things i read about Yamahas. only ones that don't get favorable reviews are the APX series.
Quote by stepchildusmc
i don't think that there is any such thing as a bad yamaha fg series. i've played a few and they do rival the sound quality of much more expensive guitars. i have a Yamaha AC3M that i picked up recently just because of all the good things i read about Yamahas. only ones that don't get favorable reviews are the APX series.

Thank you for sharing!