I think I saw them a few weeks ago.

I'm not sure though. I was very tired.

I mainly went for Well Wisher but was too tired and they got moved to second last and I went home and then couldn't sleep :c
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I hate lyrics like this so much...soft, tumblr-inspired friendzone nonsense. They know how to write a catchy tune though (especially 'Bukowski'). They're friends of friends and apparently really cool, and I'm playing a show with them in a couple of weeks (I suspect my years as a mopey Brand New-loving teenager will mean I enjoy it more live), so I'm not going to tear into them. Not my thing at all though.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Not bad on its own, and the production is pretty good, but it's just not the kind of music I could really find myself getting into.

Also, this makes it 3 replies. Oops?
*insert trying-too-hard-to-be-ironic link to my crappy music here*
^?

Well this thread went better than expected.
Quote by asator
I hate lyrics like this so much...soft, tumblr-inspired friendzone nonsense. They know how to write a catchy tune though (especially 'Bukowski'). They're friends of friends and apparently really cool, and I'm playing a show with them in a couple of weeks (I suspect my years as a mopey Brand New-loving teenager will mean I enjoy it more live), so I'm not going to tear into them. Not my thing at all though.

Oh yeah definitely, I reckon they'd be hella fun live. Hoping to catch a show when I'm down south next.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Last edited by the_astronaut at Dec 30, 2012,
I don't mind the lyrics.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by kryptonite22
I just ordered the 7"

Catchy but wow, agreed on the lyrics front. Not their strong point...

I'm gonna wait until they inevitably release a cassette, because I'm punx.

Yeah but I kinda like the simplicity, feels like a bit of a throwback to my early teen listening.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?