Hey all, sorry to make a thread on this. Trying to figure out what I can do, before my new amp gets here.

I'm getting a Red*Bear MK60, there are 4 outputs: 1x16ohm, 1x8ohm, and then there are 2 4ohm outputs. I have 2 8ohm Marshall MG412BCF cabs. Can I split these with a Y adapter, and just plug into 1 of the 4 ohm outputs?

Thank you UG.
Last edited by bottledcat at Dec 30, 2012,
Free bump.

Your post is very hard to read. Amplifiers have speaker OUTPUTS, not inputs.

If you indeed have 2 4ohm outputs you can hook each of your 8ohm cabs to the 4 ohm jacks. Both 8 ohm cabs hooked to each jack would be 4 ohms.

You could also do a "Y" cable as you mentioned.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.