Hi to everyone out there..

I am asking you a genuine & trust worthy guitar learning sites for acoustic and also electric guitar playing. if you have guitar online guitar learning sites in your vault them pls send me the details of them. also asking your recommendation regarding any really fruitful dvd lesson course.

i know about one site named guitartricks.com, tell me how is it?

if your are a user to this site then your words will be highly valued to me.

thanking you
Soumojit
Plenty of good stuff on Youtube that won't cost you a penny.
Have a search for Justin Sandercoe or Marty Schwartz.
Justin Guitar is a brilliant site, highly recommend it. It has a great beginner course that takes you through pretty much everything a beginner should know.

As for DVDs, you can buy the whole beginner course as a DVD set.
Quote by gorsad
Justin Guitar is a brilliant site, highly recommend it. It has a great beginner course that takes you through pretty much everything a beginner should know.

I second this. Justin is a thorough and knowledgeable teacher. His free videos are more than enough to get you started on guitar, and them some.
Lick Library has great lessons by great teachers.
-Ernie Ball Music Man JP6
-Ibanez UV777
-Fender Lonestar Deluxe
-Ibanez GRG 270b
-Yamaha F350
-Ibanez AE105TY

-Bugera 6262 head
-Bugera 212 cab
-Marshall Valvestate 8040

-Line 6 pod x3 live
-Line 6 guitarport
-Vox Ice 9 Overdrive
Quote by gorsad

I'd say that Justin's is the best but if you have trouble strumming in time and Justin is going too quickly for you a month's subscription to Marty's site or David Taub's site may help too.