when i delete a delete a reaper project file, all of the .wav files that the project consisted of still remain on my computer. is there a way i can set it so that when i delete a project file, it deletes all the files associated with that project? or do i have to go through the entire "reaper media" folder, find it, and delete it myself?
yeah - save the projects in a folder, and just delete the folder.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
yeah - save the projects in a folder, and just delete the folder.

it saves the actual project file separate from the audio files. it automatically put all the audio files in a folder called "reaper media". when i delete the project file, the audio files are still there. knowhatimean?
When you save it, check the boxes "move media to subdirectory" and "save project in subdirectory". Easiest way to deal with it.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
ESP Horizon NT-7 (SD Full Shreds)
UA Apollo Twin Duo
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Focal Alpha 65 monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
When you save it, check the boxes "move media to subdirectory" and "save project in subdirectory". Easiest way to deal with it.

This is correct. I do this every time i start a new project so i don't clutter up my PC.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."