Page 2 of 2
Quote by Shredoftheday
damn i thoguht this was going to be about disturbed (the band OO WA A A A COMMON GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS etc) getting a mafia club to police the moshpit in their band because they didn't want 12 year olds getting hurt or somethign

It could be about that.
I probably don't have time to sign up but this type of game sounds fun, especially since I just finished reading a manga about a mafia gang.

I do think that hosting this in an IRC channel would be much much easier for both the players and the organizers however. It would enable messages to be sent much quicker than on U.G.'s interface.
Quote by d1sturbed4eva
This is a newbie game. VTK and Skully play regularly on our coags site.

http://www.omgus.net/forum/index.php

Just because we're looking for noobs doesn't mean we shouldn't have some more experienced players too.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
Just because we're looking for noobs doesn't mean we shouldn't have some more experienced players too.

hmmm you're probably right.

Anybody can join nao.
Last edited by d1sturbed4eva at Jan 3, 2013,
Fruit you, disturbed. Ehh, I need to shapen up my game though.
/join

But we really should try to get some more noobs, I'll keep pestering skullbuddy 2 about it.
Quote by d1sturbed4eva
The Fruit Gods are pleased with you.

Never Give Up. Never Falter. Never Surrender.

by Grabthar's hammer

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

ugly. too many open spots where people aren't /inning

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Shredoftheday
I probably don't have time to sign up but this type of game sounds fun, especially since I just finished reading a manga about a mafia gang.

I do think that hosting this in an IRC channel would be much much easier for both the players and the organizers however. It would enable messages to be sent much quicker than on U.G.'s interface.

inb4 this guy joins OMGUS and makes a ****ing anime thread.

That's right, Pit. Come play mafia with us and there is no anime thread.

I'll /in. Which noob shall I rape with FOSdick first?
FOSdick? Maybe DOS? Yes, DOS.

(I will gladly /out if this shit fills and a newbie wants to play in my place)
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Jan 4, 2013,
Burmp.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Blamp.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

need two more. should probably start sending pms to past players or something.
Quote by d1sturbed4eva
Someone took your spot, Gonzaw.

The sign-ups are now full. Please confirm that you are still are interested in playing. The game will be held here: http://www.omgus.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=59

Please register under your UG name.

:O
I forgot to mention that people still can sign-up even if the sign-ups are full. I'm still waiting on a few people to confirm and you can take their place if they don't respond within the next 20 hours or so.
Page 2 of 2