robertabasolo
21 IQ
Ok I have been reading up for the last day and am so confused. Please help a brother out, here is what I have? How should I go about plugging in everything?

1. Boss TU-3
2. Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
3. Keeley Katana
4. Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet (probably just gonna stick with 9v on this one)
5. Keeley modded TS-808
6. Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
7. Fulltone DejaVibe
8. Strymon Timeline (I think I am just going to use the wall wart that Strymon sent because I heard the Timeline is not compatible with the pp2+)
9. Strymon El Capistan (From my understanding this pedal should be plugged into either outlet 5 or 6?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
robertabasolo
21 IQ
C'mon guys I could use some help! I am thinking about daisy chaining my clyde wah from my TU-3.
gumbilicious
beginner
1,236 IQ
well this is a bit confusing:
1) do you need the order in which to run the effects?
2) do you need to know how to plug them all into a VLPP2+?

i'd run them in this order

6. Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
1. Boss TU-3
2. Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
3. Keeley Katana
4. Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
5. Keeley modded TS-808
7. Fulltone DejaVibe
8. Strymon Timeline
9. Strymon El Capistan

ORDER
-the compressor can be run in multiple places.
-the OD's can be switched around to whatever order you prefer (that is a lot of OD's, do you need 3?)
-the timeline and capistan can be switched around by your preference.

POWER
-the capistan and the timeline both appear to run off of negative center 9V DC, which is exactly what the VLPP2+ provides. most likely the barrel is the same too, no reason not to run these off your power supply
-since you only have 8 power outs on the VLPP2+, then i'd recommend running the clyde deluxe on a battery. my clyde deluxe lasts for months on battery power if i unplug the input when i am done.
-you can run the full drive 2 with one of the first 4 power outputs set to 12V if you want a bit more headroom.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae