Telecaster7
Call me Leon
131 IQ
Mostly for Australian peeps, but intl. shipping is fine.

Anyway, I've stared to build pedals, but the components I use so far are just sort of... Bland. Does anyone know where I can buy some good parts (resistors, capacitors, diodes, etc) that will pop the quality up a notch?
mtshark
is the bees knees
70 IQ
There's a guy on here who runs a company in Australia called Toyroom Effects, I forget his username, but if you can track him down he may be able to point you to some distributors.

EDIT: It seems greeny23 is his username.
I pride myself on my humility.
Last edited by mtshark at Jan 4, 2013,
Viban
UG's resident bum
150 IQ
Quote by mtshark
There's a guy on here who runs a company in Australia called Toyroom Effects, I forget his username, but if you can track him down he may be able to point you to some distributors.

EDIT: It seems greeny23 is his username.

Yup, that's Tim who runs it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't sell parts to build with though.

EDIT:NVM I read that wrong, he probably could point you to part's distributors, Cathbard is an amp builder but I know he only uses high quality parts, couldn't hurt to drop him a PM either.
Quote by R45VT
Bastards.
Last edited by Viban at Jan 4, 2013,
R_Gallagher_Fan
Not RGallagherFan
30 IQ
Das Musikding is where my Dad gets most of his parts for building pedals. I'm not sure if they ship to Australia (more than likely they do), also keep an eye out on their facebook page because they will say when sales and things of the sort are on.