Page 2 of 2
Eggmond
Otherwise Known as Eggy
1,198 IQ
Quote by LostLegion
Sure they banned people smoking indoors here and I think it's great. I hate the fags.

(and cigarettes lol)

Its a pity you still have to go out into the smoking room to have the craic though. They should have craic rooms with no music where you can actually hear people talk without smelling of smoke
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
181 IQ
Quote by Eggmond
Its a pity you still have to go out into the smoking room to have the craic though. They should have craic rooms with no music where you can actually hear people talk without smelling of smoke

Smoking room? We have to go outside to smoke I wouldn't like a smoking room anyway, I prefer smoking out in the fresh air.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Eggmond
Otherwise Known as Eggy
1,198 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
Smoking room? We have to go outside to smoke I wouldn't like a smoking room anyway, I prefer smoking out in the fresh air.

Well technically it is outside but most big nightclubs have it designed in such a way that it seems just like you are in a room
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
beau05
UG Senior Member
20 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
I don't play gigs but the smoking bans cool. I go to a few gigs and the atmospheres better because I don't have to stare through shitty, stinky smoke to watch the band. I'm a smoker myself but the smoking ban is and always has been a great idea.

I agree. I smoke, and in between bands I always chill outside with other smokers, taking it outside is a great way to meet like minded individuals, and blowing smoke in non-smokers faces is a pretty cunty thing to do

Plus it brings more people to gigs. There are many people who never used to go to bars because of respiratory related ailments, now they can go to bars (where smoking is banned indoors) freely. Its a win-win

Edit: You can still smoke indoors in South Korea, and Changi airport in Singapore has smoking rooms as well as outdoor areas
Last edited by beau05 at Jan 7, 2013,
Redsectoreh
not blue
20 IQ
We don't allow smoking in bars at all in Alberta, Canada. So when I saw Rex Brown chain smoking in my favorite bar given er on his bass, I thought he was cool as ****.
Page 2 of 2