Page 4 of 4
Every bit of 6'7". I enjoy being tall, though sometimes I run into problems in old houses and such. Also people use me for my height constantly. And when I got to the bar I can sometimes be a novelty item which can get annoying...Why yes, yes I do know I'm tall. Really ****ing tall. Occasionally I'll get pretty sarcastic with someone that is obsessing over my height at a bar but generally its cool.

Also to the 6'6" dude that can't even touch rim, seriously? I'd be kinda embarrased dude.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm pretty short. 5' 4" (like 1.6 meters I think.) I don't like girls taller than me and a girl much shorter would be the size of a child. I pretty much go for girls my size. I'm super skinny so I'm just a tiny person.

Tall people can suck it, I haven't grown since eighth grade. All the shirts I still like from my high school years still fit perfectly. My jeans have been the same for years. I'll be short among all the tall men but I'll love my 30 waist pants at 40 when everyone else has gotten fat. I'm a 27 right now so I'm giving myself some room.

>implying tall people gain weight more easily
>implying your stature won't make you more liable to gain weight due to lower daily energy expenditure
>implying I will suck it
>2013
>shiggy
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I'm 5'11
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
6'4" and not lying.

Most people think they're taller than they are and project onto me. They claim to be 6'2", and they say that this makes me like 6'6-7". This always bugs me so I insist that I'm like 5'10" and that they're really like 5'"4.

Also I'm happy at my height, but really wish that people wouldn't use it as a point of conversation. I wouldn't walk up to someone and say "You're really black" or "you're really ugly".
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
5'6 or 7 last I checked. Good height for a girl I think. Not so short that people treat me like a child, and not so tall that they treat me like a freak.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
My passport from 2010 says 185 cm, which is about 6'1" methinks.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by StewieSwan
Guys lie about their height all the time because being tall is prestigious. If i had a dollar for every time a guy said "I'm 6'2"." and they were significantly shorter than me (6'2") then I'd have quite a few dollars.

I don't know about 'prestigious'. Differences in average wage or perceived attractiveness can probably be attributed to the confidence that generally comes with the extra height.

I'm about 5'9''.
188.96 cm or a little over 6'2. I would happily drop six inches or so if possible.
Last edited by AllJudasPriest at Jan 7, 2013,
Quote by Junglie
6' exactly. Wish I were a bit taller as I like taller girls.

Dude you're not 6 feet tall. I'm 6'1 and you're more than an inch shorter than me...
73 inches
6' 1"
186cm

I like tall and short chicks, even chicks bigger than me. mmmmmmmmmm >_>
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I'm 1.90m (6'3")
I live in Amsterdam now, so my height isn't remarkable around here at all. I feel short after I moved here. But, I'm originally from California and was an athlete, so I have a more muscular build than the average dutchie. I felt tall back in California and now I feel muscular, even though I'm a big fan of good beer and smoking cigarettes.
Quote by Malkavyan
I'm 1.90m (6'3")
I live in Amsterdam now, so my height isn't remarkable around here at all. I feel short after I moved here. But, I'm originally from California and was an athlete, so I have a more muscular build than the average dutchie. I felt tall back in California and now I feel muscular, even though I'm a big fan of good beer and smoking cigarettes.

oh, right, girls. I had a girlfriend that was 5'11", and that was great because it wasn't a neckbreaker to kiss and it was just great to be on the same level and to be a taller than average couple. Then, I had a girlfriend that was much much shorter, which made me feel like a giant and I must say, that feels completely alright. It was nice for her to be with a taller guy.
Nothing is permanent!.
Quote by Malkavyan
oh, right, girls. I had a girlfriend that was 5'11", and that was great because it wasn't a neckbreaker to kiss and it was just great to be on the same level and to be a taller than average couple. Then, I had a girlfriend that was much much shorter, which made me feel like a giant and I must say, that feels completely alright. It was nice for her to be with a taller guy.

It's tough to say wether I prefer tall or short girls. Tall girls are great because it's nice to be tall with them and it feels like we are both part of looking over other people's heads. I don't mean that in any demeaning way, just the point of perspective is something in common. And it's difficult to deny those long legs.
But short girls are real fun because they feel like a taller guy is security and look up to you for protection. At least it feels that way. Besides, they're fun to throw around.
Nothing is permanent!.
Quote by Malkavyan
It's tough to say wether I prefer tall or short girls. Tall girls are great because it's nice to be tall with them and it feels like we are both part of looking over other people's heads. I don't mean that in any demeaning way, just the point of perspective is something in common. And it's difficult to deny those long legs.
But short girls are real fun because they feel like a taller guy is security and look up to you for protection. At least it feels that way. Besides, they're fun to throw around.

Did you really need 3 posts for that?

Then again that suits the typical odd Malkavian speech.
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
About 6' 2." I really wish I was more like 6' 4-6." I still feel a bit embarrassed about my height even though I know I'm taller than normal.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....