mr frusciante
UG Member
1,524 IQ
Hi all

after giving it some thought i have decided i am getting rid of my current amp, its a blackstar S1-45 2x12 combo, its just simply TOO LOUD and because of this i dont ever get the chance to push it like all good tube amps should be, dont get me wrong its a beautiful amp but i think i was a bit hasty when i got it, in reality i dont need something that loud as im not in a band atm

im looking for some ideas on what i could replace it with. Suppose im looking for an all rounder, fairly high gain is a big plus, needs a clean channel as well. not too fussed about FX loop. something i can push a little more would be ideal but still loud enough to be able to use at gigs for when i do get back into the whole band thing.

any ideas guys??
INDIE SEMI HOLLOW DOUBLE CUT CUSTOM FOR SALE!!

IBANEZ S470 WITH MIRICLE MAN ADY SD JB PICK-UPS FOR SALE!!

PEAVEY VALVEKING 112 COMBO FOR SALE!!!

PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED!!
Tom 1.0
Hot For Teacher
6,308 IQ
Just turn it down.

Its a high gain rock/metal amp. You arent meant to push it into power tube break up, that why it can go so loud, to keep the head room and rely on its Pre-Amp gain to get the tones it meant to do.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I'm not familiar with police procedures.

1977 Burny FLG70
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
+1
Quote by classicrocker01
Only on UG would I say I got engaged and bought a jet city and get congratulated on the amp