Page 3 of 3
DanRev
Boom/Bap?
129 IQ
yeah man what happened to this forum? I hate to be all like 'this place is dead and only we were cool' but theres **** all happening.

Quote by whyvern
still hate the police

much respect to you man, I've always thought you were smashing it - travelling across europe doing your thing. I envy you, I want to move to Germany for a bit (thinking Hamburg for a few St. Pauli matches and the like) but I'm already getting dragged into precarity.
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,305 IQ
Quote by DanRev
I envy you, I want to move to Germany for a bit (thinking Hamburg for a few St. Pauli matches and the like) but I'm already getting dragged into precarity.

Pffff Hipster ...... the guy that brought the Skull to St. Pauli is Altona 93 supporter now, as St. Pauli has become a club of those I´m-so-alternative ****ers.
I_Pwn
is gonna find you
2,803 IQ
One time Whyvern lived like 45 minutes away from me and we never hungout. This thread fills me with internet warm-fuzzies however.
brnh.bandcamp.com
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Is it true that Billy Raygun will be supporting green day on their upcoming Asian sex tour?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I_Pwn
is gonna find you
2,803 IQ
I'm going to school in Philly and I think it's gonna be awesome and I should be able to play cool tunes with cool dudes still. Whether or not I will have a place to live is a whole nother story....

We are still touring Asia with Green Day and we will have a better time than Cometbus did in that one book.
brnh.bandcamp.com
RiotRiotUpstart
UG's jock punk
256 IQ
I'm genuinely surprised at how many old members have posted here lately.

Anybody have any idea what happened to Steve (RockThe40oz)?

mike2
967 IQ
I think I was a regular.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Mav-16
UG Senior Member
372 IQ
I don't know if I was part of the golden age but I remember lurking for a year or so before actually posting. (as most have it seems) I remember learning tons of new bands and random shit and ripping the noobz when they post about green day and good charlette or whats "real" punk. ahh that shit was fun. I remember thinking brian apocalypse or johny skullfuk or something was the coolest dude ever. Talking about jethro toll ina punk forum was brave. I remember ilovepowerchords always had some funny witty shit to say. blackflag49 liked frlipper so he was cool. cowswithguns always had interesting things to share cuz she was a woman.

I remember that johnny nemo guy hating everyone and everything it seemed (even though some stuff I did agree on and he was very knowledgeable) I don't remember a lot of you liking me though. I got banned twice. remember arguing with that axelash dude all the time. I used to come home from parties wasted and make fun of crust and street punks and anarchy a lot, how ska shouldn't belong here and other stupid garbage that I probably said but don't remember.

even though this shit is such a friggin waste of time, and didn't enjoy it that much it still blows me away that I used to come on here every day for years. I will admit that it probably had a big part of helping me through all that teenage angst bull crap though.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
I'm pretty sure everyone has memories of arguing with me. My personality is easily definable!
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Oh yeah devourthekitten where is that weird little linux using communist?

I still remember that video he posted where he got on the news because he got spanked in school and he wore a sickle and hammer t shirt during the interview. And all the comments on the website were "how dare that little commie care about his rights he's dumb and I hate him "

All the memories.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Last edited by axeslash at Aug 27, 2013,
Joe-Fish
MOON ROCKS
1,617 IQ
Quote by axeslash
I'm pretty sure everyone has memories of arguing with me. My personality is easily definable!

I remember arguing with you about mathematics and how I found it difficult, but you found it to be extremely easy. I was pretty jealous of the fact. After finding psychedelics I realized it is quite simple and I over thought it soooooo much...

I never really liked punk rock too much but I spent pretty much every minute I could in the chat room and all of you were pretty great friends to me. Now I mostly listen to Soul, Funk and Psychedelic rock. I thought I liked punk for a while but it really was just a little phase to me.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
█▐▌█▐▌
1,459 IQ
Quote by axeslash
Oh yeah devourthekitten where is that weird little linux using communist?

I still remember that video he posted where he got on the news because he got spanked in school and he wore a sickle and hammer t shirt during the interview.

this is news to me, i respect him even more

i look forward to using a linux distribution that looks like 1998 when my expensive proprietary machine parts with its spirit
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
dtk was a weird little bastard but he was always fun. a little overprotective of grindcore but i listen to abba so what do i know?
chrus
this is how we chill from
190 IQ
Quote by chrus
whaddup

I don't know if anyone here remembers me. I was posting wayyy back in '02. Was hitting it heavy in '03, '04 come and I was still here. '05 musta been the comedown because starting in '06 I was a whole new man.
Is that you, John Wayne?..Is this me?
chrus
this is how we chill from
190 IQ
Quote by chrus
I don't know if anyone here remembers me. I was posting wayyy back in '02. Was hitting it heavy in '03, '04 come and I was still here. '05 musta been the comedown because starting in '06 I was a whole new man.

Now I'm living in a basement about 1000 miles away from where I made all those great posts more than 10 years ago. It's 47 minutes past noon and I just woke up. Time to drink a pot of coffee and spin that fresh copy of LAMF that I picked up yesterday.
Is that you, John Wayne?..Is this me?