Page 408 of 408
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The holes make the tone more resonant.

The bigsby holes definitely make it lighter too. You need them to offset the high mineral content of the mahogany weighing it down.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The bigsby holes definitely make it lighter too. You need them to offset the high mineral content of the mahogany weighing it down.

Finally somebody else with sense in the guitar community!
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I want to put a Bigsby on it.

Get one and put an F-logo Bigsby on it
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

after the thin shell pink refin and relicing.
Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?
Gonna need a mint guard too
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Picked me up one of these

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Nice Ibanez
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by gregs1020
after the thin shell pink refin and relicing.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Gonna need a mint guard too

Quote by JustRooster
Picked me up one of these...

Don't get my hopes up like that!
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
i'd take that over the gibby.
It's pretty nice. It's carving a niche as my Alex Lifeson Impersonation Machine.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Looks like its in pretty good shape and mostly original as well?
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Entirely original.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
Entirely original.

Niiiice. Not gonna lie I am super jealous
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
T00DEEPBLUE
Yeah but if you get it cheap because of the bad relic job and then tell people "I got it cheap because of the bad relic job" then you can be a Cool, Deep and Authentic guitarist who Doesn't Care About How He Looks.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
"And the distressing totally doesn't look like a retard with a heat gun had a go at it..."
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
because metal.

JustRooster that guitar reminds me of my yamaha sbg-200, my very first guitar. but that's got 24 frets and a nice offset to the body!

not mine but identical.

we paid just shy of $300 for it back in 1981. had it for years, headstock was broken twice, it resides with imgooley now, i think he was going to re-neck it. not sure if that ever happened.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Jan 19, 2017,
When did the world collectively decide to stop making 3-screw pickup rings/mounts? They're so much better.

Quote by EyeNon15

1 3 5 R
2 4 6