guitarman108
guitarman108
174 IQ
I love the Talking Heads so much and David Byrne's lyrics always leave me in confusion because they are so obscure. I just wanted to start a thread where Talking Heads fans can discuss their lyrics and music.
guitarman108
guitarman108
174 IQ
Oh man! I love this song. The vocal melody goes so well with the music. I love this album but my favorite one would have to be either Fear of Music or Remain in Light!
Tempoe
. . . ∆ . . .
2,511 IQ
I met David, also Belew, who was almost the singer/guitarist.
Quote by snipelfritz
This came on the radio yesterday when I was driving. I was GROOVIN'

Road to nowhere is a great road trip song
Last edited by Tempoe at Jul 19, 2013,
ehbacon
Reigstered User
2,014 IQ
Quote by Tempoe
I met David, also Belew, who was almost the singer/guitarist.

that's awesome! whered you meet them?
Tempoe
. . . ∆ . . .
2,511 IQ
Quote by ehbacon
that's awesome! whered you meet them?

In Toronto in the early 90s, or could have been late 80s, I was high all that time, separate times though, not together.

David was polite and looking at me weird, didn't say anything other than hello. That was after an excellent concert with a huge band that started with just him and acoustic doing Phyco killer at the old Massey Hall.
Adrian was cool and invited us into his dressing room for a chat and a pic (film my friend has it back there), super nice guy, I think it was The Bears or something at the Diamond club.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jul 19, 2013,
ehbacon
Reigstered User
2,014 IQ
Quote by Tempoe
David was polite and looking at me weird, didn't say anything other than hello. That was after an excellent concert with a huge band that started with just him and acoustic doing Phyco killer at the old Massey Hall

did he bring out the boom box thing?