333PanterA333
111 IQ
Hey guies!!!
I was wondering if anybody knew the meaning of 333 and how its related to PanterA/Dime. I've done a lot of research and decided that it must be some metalhead secret that nobody told me aboot... Seeing that PanterA is one of my favorite bands, I would reeeaaalllyyy like to know what its about. I saw one thing talking about how its supposed to be "halfway to hell" or something. I also know that the Dime supported/created or whatever a guitar line by Washburn that was called 333. Sooooo, basically if anybody has any knowledge about the connection between 333 and Dime, please respond!

Thanks!

333PanterA333

#YOLO XD JKJKJKJKJK!!!!
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
It's half of 666 which is a number that every Meathead entry level metal head thinks is the number of Satan... even though it isn't.

It means nothing. Pantera are not a deep band and attempting to read any further than "ololol they're trying to be tuff" is asinine.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Jan 11, 2013,
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,130 IQ
Quote by Metal_Head1
Dimebag Darrel's body weight.

I giggled at that.

I kind of like "the amount (in decibels) that he cuts the mids" better though.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please.
Kytokinesis
rose tint my world
705 IQ
It's the apartment number that dime and lars and various other thrash metal icons yet to be named held gay sex orgies in. Attractive males in the crowd at concerts would be succinctly slipped a piece of paper with "333" written on it by a roadie or sound tech. You may think that would be way too vague, but REAL fans knew exactly what it meant.
Steve08
Lord of Battery
390 IQ
Quote by ChemicalFire
It means nothing. Pantera are not a deep band and attempting to read any further than "ololol they're trying to be tuff" is asinine.
I could kiss you right now.
Quote by Kytokinesis
It's the apartment number that dime and lars and various other thrash metal icons yet to be named held gay sex orgies in. Attractive males in the crowd at concerts would be succinctly slipped a piece of paper with "333" written on it by a roadie or sound tech. You may think that would be way too vague, but REAL fans knew exactly what it meant.

By the way TS, Pantera is a proper noun, so you don't capitalize the last letter, arbitrarily, unless it's typeset in that way, such as in the case of the band TesseracT. #themoreyouknow
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
Quote by NosferatuZodd09
-4/10 yes

would not bang.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!