Page 4 of 4
Quote by Neo Evil11
We dont have a penny. the aldi is our worst supermarket here. I usually go to AH or Jumbo

You have Jumbo? WTF! I've only seen that in Portugal. O.O

EDIT: Btw Neo, I got to ask, your profile says you're a chick, but everyone talks to you like you're a guy. What's the deal yo?
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Jan 12, 2013,
They're just a little convenience/grocery store.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I've seen a few around where I live, I've never actually been inside one, so I don't exactly have an opinion on the store.

Pretty boring. It's just one small open area. Like a step up from a dollar store or gas station convenience store and a step below a Kroger

Quote by Philip_pepper
You have Jumbo? WTF! I've only seen that in Portugal. O.O

EDIT: Btw Neo, I got to ask, your profile says you're a chick, but everyone talks to you like you're a guy. What's the deal yo?

It's the internet. No one cares/trusts about profiles.

And yes, jumbo (the yellow shops) are quickly taking over all other chains. They are actually pretty cheap with good quality.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
It's the internet. No one cares/trusts about profiles.

And yes, jumbo (the yellow shops) are quickly taking over all other chains. They are actually pretty cheap with good quality.

Oh god, you must be having a good laugh.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Oh god, you must be having a good laugh.

My e-dick is 10 inches. Feels good man.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Pretty boring. It's just one small open area. Like a step up from a dollar store or gas station convenience store and a step below a Kroger

I shop at Kroger

I wish Memphis had a Publix so I don't have to go to Nashville or worse, Florence Alabama, to go to one.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by RPGoof
In my experience Aldi products can be really good, or really bad, it just depends what you get.

That essentially sums up my experience.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I shop at Kroger

I wish Memphis had a Publix so I don't have to go to Nashville or worse, Florence Alabama, to go to one.

good ol pube licks

Quote by Neo Evil11
How strange that we have none of your stores here in the Netherlands, apart from Aldi. Sounds like someone is constraining competition.

You guys don't have Walmart, do you?