Page 2 of 2
I went to the theater to see Juno on my first date. All I did was watch the movie and I later found out from a mutual friend that my date was pissed that I didn't fool around with her. I paid $10 a ticket plus popcorn so I'd be damned if I didn't actually watch the movie. She can go **** herself.
Plus, Juno is an awesome movie.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I don't even remember my first date. Regardless of what we actually did, we were already a unit at the time so it was barely a date.

My first ACTUAL date was last year, and it was fun but only lead to a lot of confusion between me and her. I didn't end up with her, even after several other confusing experiences with her... but no big deal.

I just went on my first date since then in October, got laid the same night, and am still dating her.

Quote by abacus!
I went to the theater to see Juno on my first date. All I did was watch the movie and I later found out from a mutual friend that my date was pissed that I didn't fool around with her. I paid $10 a ticket plus popcorn so I'd be damned if I didn't actually watch the movie. She can go **** herself.

And this, my brethren (among countless other reasons), is why going to a movie is one of the worst first date ideas ever.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jan 12, 2013,
Quote by eli7121
Some of you guys make me sad. C'mon, get outside!

Most of these guys should've been shoved out of their caves years ago. Stop sucking on mommy's titties, guys, and go experience the world.
Quote by strait jacket

I'm a circus performer and I'm only here for january. photo is me and my sister

damn this thread got interesting all of a sudden

I remember my first date. a school dance. neither of us wanted to dance.

I was a smoooooooooth cat back in the day
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Most of these guys should've been shoved out of their caves years ago. Stop sucking on mommy's titties, guys, and go experience the world.
But mommy's titties suck so good!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
(Invalid img)

wut

some of you guys i feel really bad for, I've always found the "I play guitar" bit to not really work which sucks cos half the guys who play guitar got into it for the presumed pussy.
(not you guys but non serious players I mean)
and for some reason Tool, Nirvana, Nofx and Metal etc bands in general just don't pull the ladies.

EDIT: I just noticed how many Pit Regulars have posted here.

The cool kids posting in MY thread
I'm so proud
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Last edited by strait jacket at Jan 12, 2013,
I just went to a quiet italian restaurant for a first date a few days ago. Not my first "first date" ever, but it went extremely well and she wants to see me again.

Success!

...ive actually got quite a good track record of at least getting a second date. 6 for 6. Aw. Yeah.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
I was sixteen and we went to see some weird ass movie with Robin Williams. It wasn't a date movie, but it was both of our first dates, so we didn't understand things. We then had our parents pick us up and we wound up sitting outside on her porch and cuddling for a really long time.

Gosh. That was six or seven years ago now.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I was 14. Took her to see a movie, picked a really shitty movie so that neither of us would be interested in watching, proceeded to make out for most of it. It might sound like any normal date, but in a Muslim country it's highly advisable that you don't kiss in public.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, on my first date, I went to a coffee shop first, then the movies and then food after. Was pretty chill.

Going out for a night on the town by yourself is not a date.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Going out for a night on the town by yourself is not a date.

What if he's autosexual?
Quote by Avedas
What if he's autosexual?

Then he is just playing with himself, which is no different than what everyone in the Pit does on a regular basis.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by strait jacket

some of you guys i feel really bad for, I've always found the "I play guitar" bit to not really work which sucks cos half the guys who play guitar got into it for the presumed pussy.
(not you guys but non serious players I mean)
and for some reason Tool, Nirvana, Nofx and Metal etc bands in general just don't pull the ladies.

my dude

gotta play some jazz standards. Autumn leaves gets you all the bitches from late high school on. Chicks don't necessarily "dig" jazz, but it can tug at their heartstrings real nice.

between that and a decent sense of humor, you got all the tools you need

met that girl I brought to a school dance on a school music department trip, wherein I played with the jazz band and got some award. Shit's cash when it comes to ladies
Last edited by smartguyreviews at Jan 12, 2013,
It went great, she was 65 and I was 16..
She gave me her false teeth to remember her.
50 dollars for 2 minutes, now that´s value for money!
Quote by smartguyreviews
my dude

gotta play some jazz standards. Autumn leaves gets you all the bitches from late high school on. Chicks don't necessarily "dig" jazz, but it can tug at their heartstrings real nice.

between that and a decent sense of humor, you got all the tools you need

met that girl I brought to a school dance on a school music department trip, wherein I played with the jazz band and got some award. Shit's cash when it comes to ladies

ps if you don't sing nobody gives a shit
Quote by TunerAddict
Then he is just playing with himself, which is no different than what everyone in the Pit does on a regular basis.

Yeah, but what if he has an actual emotional attachment to himself and starts dating himself?
Quote by Avedas

Yeah, but what if he has an actual emotional attachment to himself and starts dating himself?

You got me there.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Avedas

Generally yes, but I learned early on how to sell a chord melody.

gigging musician + music teacher with a comp degree = best guitar teacher

What I would do tho is sing a chorus, chord melody half of one then sing out the rest of it if it's only a 16/32 bar song. Can't just have 20 seconds of a serenade
Quote by Avedas

shit, i DO sing but never thought to show girls

this is a revelation for me srsly, I've been ****ing myself over.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
We went to a movie, we were the only people in a huge ass room (whatever it's called).
14 years old.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
first time i asked a girl out she stood me up

i was stupid enough to ask her again

first time i went to a date where the girl showed up i was like 16 we hung out at the park i bought her a churro went to the movies and when i dropped off at her house i gave her a peck on the lips twas nice
UPDATE: just talked to her on the phone and I'm now officially invited to her birthday party next wednesday and she wants to see me again before that, hopefully on monday, I'm all hyper again now. OH JESUS ****ING SHIT THIS IS THE BEST FEELING.

ahem, yes so i'm pretty pleased with today
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Congrats.

I don't remember my first date. I initiated my relationship with my first girlfriend at 15 by making out with her and grabbing her tits. I don't remember where the first place we actually went out was.

Oddly enough, I initiated my relationship with my second girlfriend by fingering her. I think I'm beginning to see a pattern with myself.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

So cool and edgy lel
Saw Resident Evil when I was around 15 with a girl. Her choice of movie, believe it or not.

Quote by abacus!

Dude...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
First date with my current girlfriend...HA...don't actually have one.
We've had one of the worst starts of a relationship ever known to man.
But now we really love each other so that's what's important.
After we stopped talking for a month or so, she asked me out again cause she finally realized how lucky she is to have the possibility of having me (big ego, much? No but really...I know that I'm a good boyfriend) but I didn't want her so we settled to be you know...friends with benefits (Which has worked out for me before pretty amazing (with another girl of course so yeah guys...have hope cause it's possible).
So we went out for a walk down at the beach but the moment we saw each other again...we were in love. So yeah...I'd get rich if I wrote a script about it.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
We ate pizza. T'was good.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
I asked her out when we were 17. We went to movie can't remember what it was though. Some shitty chick flick she chose. Was going great until these two guys came and sat next to me and made it awkward. I swear they did it on purpose too becuase there were plenty of free seats and they just came and ploncked down besides me.
I had my first date on tuesday, lol. went pretty well, went and watched life of pi, went back to my place, played some guitar for her, kissed a bit and then she went home. I've already made out with her a couple times before that, so the kiss wasn't a huge deal, but it was nice.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
It was icey so she pretended to hold my hand for stability so she could hold my hand and then we went to a pet store and then we went to PC World and sat on the sofa watching all of the TVs for like an hour and then we got a coffee
Page 2 of 2