Hey guys I just sang these old covers I did and breathed some life into them. Two Alice In Chains songs "Nutshell and Black Gives Way to Blue" Tell me what you guys think! I'll return the favor!

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/KevinFreund/music/play1162167

Thanks

-Kevin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.
Nice! I really liked Black Gives Way To Blue. Your voice really suits AiC's music well.

Seems you weren't the only one thinking of AiC. I did a guitar cover of Your Decision with a backing track I got from guitarbackingtracks.com this week and posted it on youtube today.
Last edited by CragDweller at Jan 13, 2013,
Beautiful singing, nice acoustic guitar (is that you or a track?). Do you do more aggressive stuff as well?
Gear:

Guitars:
LTD Viper 100FM
Ibanez RG320PG P2 (For sale*)
Ibanez RGA32 (w/ IronGear pups)
Epiphone Pro-1

Amps:
Vox VT15
or
Vox Tonelab EX
- through -
Peavey KB-300

* = PM me for more details

Quote by Willowthewitch

The actual correct answer
Quote by TuningGamer
Beautiful singing, nice acoustic guitar (is that you or a track?). Do you do more aggressive stuff as well?

I recorded everything myself acoustic guitar/vocals. I have done some more aggressive stuff. Check out a some called "Voices" on my page. I like heaver stuff I just don't have all the right stuff to do it as well as I'd like. Thanks for the crit
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAHellraiser
Go into Guitar Center and tell them you are willing to spend $3000 on as many Spider and MG half stacks as they can give you.