52 27%
C
65 33%
None of the above.
15 8%
Voters: 196.
Page 5 of 5
Quote by Colgate Total
A. Low maintenance and will probably only be a fling. I've dated C and do not want to try again.

Why not?
B without a single thought.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
A, not because of the sex but because of how laid back she is. Sounds a lot like me.
Quote by Nameless742
A because it's Susan Coffey...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I PICK A!!

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
She's got a nice face and a flat chest...yeah, no...

lol, sam is sooooooo gay
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 14, 2013,
Quote by red_hot_chili18
Why not?

Because of the self-esteem. She'll keep track of how long it has been since you last called her beautiful or when you looked at another woman. Then, she'll bring it up in completely unrelated issues like "my friend died in a car crash and you're an asshole who makes me feel ugly."
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Obviously A because she is the most attractive, intelligent, and low maintenance. She's like female me sans the intelligence bit.
It looks like B will be in stock for a while, but I still call dibs.

Also, I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't get bitchy at least once a month, I mean what's up with that?! It's as if they're pissed because of some hormonal shit or something..
I'M A COWBOY
I don't really like any of them. If I really have to pick one, I'll go with C because she's a little bit overweight which is alright and I could always fatten her up a bit. Also she's into anything I'm into, so she sounds like she would be open to all of my erotic fantasies.
*your ad here*
Quote by theogonia777
I don't really like any of them. If I really have to pick one, I'll go with C because she's a little bit overweight which is alright and I could always fatten her up a bit. Also she's into anything I'm into, so she sounds like she would be open to all of my erotic fantasies.

APART from my outdoor sex
None of them sound great, but nobody is perfect.

I think I'd go with B if I had to have one of the three. She sounds like the most interesting one to spend time with, and if I'm dating a girl, that's sort of important.
A would do me pretty well at the moment.

But for a real relationship, I don't think I like any of those options.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Cb4rabid
You guys are forgetting C is overweight.

I certainly didn't forget.
*your ad here*
I'm with Colgate. I dated a C and she lied to me about having skin cancer and all sorts of other fucked up shit.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
No Usher option, so B.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I'm pretty sure I'd have to change majors if I went out with B. Gotta put food on the table, yo.

Other than that, I'd like everything about her. Artsy chicks are hot.
Quote by theguitarist
A - Nah. Too young. She'll probably grow out of all her positive traits by the time she's old enough. I'd probably get bored of humping and chilling all the time, but I think that's just because I'm getting old.

It must be this.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
C because she needs you more than you need her.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
A. She's attractive, intelligent, and likes to chill? Sign me up. Probably wouldn't last long term but at least it would be fun.

B is of unattractive and C sounds kind of boring
C would be nice and stable, but too boring, I guess. And I have my own issues with depression, anyway. Would rather not have someone who's too clingy or needy.

So B.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Jan 15, 2013,
Down to B or C from me. I think B because of the conversation thing, but only by a little bit.

Out of the pictures B looks nicest anyway.
Quote by Cb4rabid
You guys are forgetting C is overweight.

a bit overweight

And anyway **** you fat **** nothing wrong with bigger girls

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽