Page 2 of 2

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I'm proud that I've done the extension cord and oreo thing.

I'm disappointed that I've never done any of the other things. Especially the water bottle thing.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by sam b
Doesnt work, just tried

Works for me. It's the same principle as pinhole cameras.. The box has to be way smaller than in that picture though, at least for me it does. And I can't really make anything out. It's clearer but not readable. Then again I have VERY poor eyesight haha.
"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'll probably use the chapstick one, that's smart.

I was thinking the same thing.
Quote by Sampy
It's clearer but not readable.

Yeah, this was the same for me Not clear enough to help, really
Some of those are brilliant.

The only one I've done previously is using a wooden spoon to prevent boiling. It does work, but only to a certain degree of boiling.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Welcome to Pinterest
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by sam b
Doesnt work, just tried

Does work, its proven science magic (physics). Its easier to do it by making a triangle with the index and thumb of one hand with the index of the other. Pinch the two together then put the other one against it, and make it extra small (it doesnt work if the hole is too big). Strange trick.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'll probably use the chapstick one, that's smart.

until you lose your chapstick

I've seen these so many times, and always want to use them, but never do.
Reminds me of the 'Viz Top Tips'.

"Minor skin grafts can be performed on pigs by covering any cuts and grazes with thin strips of bacon."

"Save money on expensive personalised car number plates by simply changing your name to match your existing plate."

"Anorexics. When your knees become fatter than your legs, start eating cakes again."

"Apply red nail varnish to your nails before clipping them. The red nails will be much easier to spot on your bathroom carpet."
Save 15% or more on your car insurance by switching to GEICO.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
My top life hack which I have used many times with great success:

Don't want to spend good money on something you might not use/only plan on using once and is easily returnable? Buy it, use it, don't **** it up, return it with bullshit reasons.

I did that with many things. It's awesome, essentially it's a free rental. I remember we really needed walkie-talkies for this weekend of drunkenness and fishing on a lake with no cell service. I spent 120$ on these walkie-talkies, we used them the whole weekend, they didn't get ****ed up or scratched or broken or anything, they were super useful and I returned them saying they were shit and full money back no questions asked. Free rental.

EDIT: Also, this might not work for everyone but I know a guy who gets an air-conditioning unit for his house replaced every year from the warranty. Essentially he cites bullshit reasons, gets a new AC unit every year installed for free. That might be along the lines of warranty fraud or something. So I'll let that one hang for a bit.
Last edited by metalblaster at Jan 22, 2013,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
oh

I refreshed 4 times before I realized
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

love these things
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
From Life Hacks on Twitter:

- Keep a laundry basket in the back of your car to carry lots of groceries in easily.
- Cancel cell service for free: (1) Find a town on the service map w/o service. (2) Tell them you're moving there & want to cancel.
- Search for a Youtube video in the Chrome search bar! Type "y" then press tab, and presto!

Turn your hoodie into a laptop case:

Use a tube sock as a workout armband:

Prevent you chips from going stale with a simple coat hanger:

Turn your snack bag into a snack bowl:

Make your ketchup cups bigger:

Season anything with Doritos:
(Invalid img)
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I really like all those little tricks.

Awesome.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I'm all out
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by talia.

Season anything with Doritos:
(Invalid img)

This is the best thing in the world ever, and I mean, ****ing EVER.
Page 2 of 2