whiplash_87
144 IQ
As of the last couple weeks when I select a tab pro tab it doesn't seem to load all the way. It says the samples load but if I hit play then it will not play through the tab and I cannot select different guitar or instrument choices.
BMVhusky
11 IQ
I've had problems viewing tabs in full screen mode and performance with using IE browser on UG+ lately. I've found that Google Chrome performs better and tabs present cleaner visually on UG+ right now. That being said, I've noticed some tabs have not been loading well recently. Started a couple weeks ago. Some versions hang while loading and never present.
UG Support
426 IQ
Quote by whiplash_87
As of the last couple weeks when I select a tab pro tab it doesn't seem to load all the way. It says the samples load but if I hit play then it will not play through the tab and I cannot select different guitar or instrument choices.

We've checked the link you've provided and could load the tab, change instruments, etc. Please contact us http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/contact.htm if the problem remained even after given suggestion: (update your browser to the latest version. Then log out, clear your browser's cache and cookies and log in again - the service should work properly after that. We also recommend Chrome or Mozilla browsers of the latest version.)