Page 3 of 3
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
How many times do i have to say this? I am not doing this to piss my family off.
READ. MY. FUCKING. POSTS.

It really isn't. Pantheists believe that God is the material universe itself, when atheism doesn't believe in a God of any form at all.

I don't see what this has to do with the actual topic at hand though.

I know what it is and thank you for proving my point and also showing why it's relevant all at once.
Pantheism sounds like atheism for stoners. I myself am a geotheist. I believe God is in the rocks. All the rocks.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
I wish I could slap you.

You changed your avatar. This is not acceptable.
You know you can make these things out of Scrabble letters... all you need is 2 or more people, a bunch of letters and a yes and a no, a smooth surface and a glass and, you're done. Mother taught me how. It really works, you've got to place like 1 or 2 fingers each, and wait, and, watch it move as it familiarises it's self with the board. You can ask it questions but be warned...
It's probably more harm than good if you belief in all that.

I got a phone number and a local road name and a reason of death, which was 'money'. -- Still haunts me to this day that answer 'money'. They swear and stuff too. and since you've got like the tip of your finger on it, you're wondering if the other person is moving it.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 22, 2013,
They sell them at Toys R Us for ****'s sake. They're not THAT brutal.
Quote by Fat Lard
ur an idiot Robert.

Quote by Duffman123
STUPID SEXY FLANDERS robertsanidiot
Quote by WhiskeyFace
I wish I could slap you.

Sue me.
Quote by robertsanidiot

They are according to mainstream Theologists.
Quote by TheChaz
Pantheism sounds like atheism for stoners. I myself am a geotheist. I believe God is in the rocks. All the rocks.

It can be hippy-like if you want it to be, it just depends on whatever works for you.
Quote by treborillusion
You know you can make these things out of Scrabble letters... all you need is 2 or more people, a bunch of letters and a yes and a no, a smooth surface and a glass and, you're done. Mother taught me how. It really works, you've got to place like 1 or 2 fingers each, and wait, and, watch it move as it familiarises it's self with the board. You can ask it questions but be warned...
It's probably more harm than good if you belief in all that.

I got a phone number and a local road name and a reason of death, which was 'money'. -- Still haunts me to this day that answer 'money'. They swear and stuff too. and since you've got like the tip of your finger on it, you're wondering if the other person is moving it.

I've played it too, and yeah, it does swear occasionally.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 22, 2013,
Quote by 5thCircuitRider
I know what it is and thank you for proving my point and also showing why it's relevant all at once.

The only point that i've proven is the concrete difference, when all you're saying is that it's just hipster atheism.
Quote by Axelfox
just stop
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
just stop

Why don't you?
Quote by Axelfox
Quote by robertsanidiot

They used to sell them in the UK before somebody banned them -- You can bet (gamble) here to your heart's content but it's illegal to own one of those store bought Ouija boards, here.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 22, 2013,
Quote by treborillusion
They used to sell them in the UK before somebody banned them -- You can bet (gamble) here to your heart's content but it's illegal to own one of those store bought Ouija boards, here.

No it isn't.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
The only point that i've proven is the concrete difference, when all you're saying is that it's just hipster atheism.

Because it is.
Page 3 of 3