Blind - Korn
2 18%
Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea
1 9%
Irresponsible Hate Anthem - Marilyn Manson
0 0%
Show Me The Way - Peter Frampton
0 0%
Our Lawyers Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued - Fall Out Boy
5 45%
Voters: 11.
Happy New Year guys!

It's time again for your favorite pit-monkeys to engage in some heavy duty musical combat. We're starting off the new year pretty strong with a bunch of submissions so good luck everybody and happy listening! Pump da bass, yo.

Remember!

Vote based on skill and accuracy NOT your favorite tune. If you don't follow the rules, I will find you...

And I'll kill you...

Entries:

Soma - Smashing Pumpkins (Horsedick.MPEG)

A Love Eternal - Joe Satriani (Random3)

Blind - Korn (Filipus)

Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea (TokaiEX)

Irresponsible Hate Anthem - Marilyn Manson (Mathedes)

Show Me The Way - Peter Frampton (QPC_Sam)

Our Lawyers Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued - Fall Out Boy (iHurricaneGTR)

EDIT: En(j)oy!
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jan 21, 2013,
there's a lot of bass entries this month
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
My bassline is kind of boring

Meh, it was easy to sit through compared to something like Hot Tub Time Machine
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Meh, it was easy to sit through compared to something like Hot Tub Time Machine

I've never actually seen Hot Tub Time Machine
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I've never actually seen Hot Tub Time Machine

Me either.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
there's a lot of bass entries this month

And I think everyone who pledged an easy bass piece, delivered.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
My bassline is kind of boring

Don't vote based on that... He'll find you!
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Quote by A Wise Man
Don't vote based on that... He'll find you!

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

I would have voted for this because it was all nicely phrased with a good tone. Gave the rhythm section what it need to drive the song along. But..., there are times (eg: when playing an open A followed by an open E) where the notes ring into each other.

So for voted for this:

Bass is a bit lower in the mix than the original, but I'm pretty sure what I heard was tight.
Learning a new cover song? Feel like recording it? And have people listen to it? See the CATPM thread in the Pit. Here's the user group
Quote by QPC_Sam
I would have voted for this because it was all nicely phrased with a good tone. Gave the rhythm section what it need to drive the song along. But..., there are times (eg: when playing an open A followed by an open E) where the notes ring into each other.

So for voted for this:

Bass is a bit lower in the mix than the original, but I'm pretty sure what I heard was tight.

yeah i realized that after i uploaded. i didn't spend too much time mixing the bass
but thanks

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Fall Out Boy is winning something!

Never thought I'd say that
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Fall Out Boy is winning something!

Never thought I'd say that

right

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
Bitches be hatin' on my hate anthem.
We're all alright!
How irresponsible!
Quote by QPC_Sam
How irresponsible!

We're all alright!
Quote by Random3
Potato.

...salad

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter