hey guys:
there's a tremolo trick that everybody do with the tremolo arm by just touching it or something like this steve vai do it a lot, not just normal vibrating, a very heavy one
I tried to do it but it didn't work, maybe I need a floyd rose system. my guitar is ibanez grg150 with tremolo without floyd rose locking system.

jeff loomis do it here in 0:42

Last edited by MultiM at Jan 22, 2013,
It's called fluttering, or flutter.
You will need a fully floating bridge to make that work, so sorry, it won't work with your guitar.
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
Yeah - not sure what it's called, but I know what you're going after.

It's actually really easy to do, you just need the right bridge (something like a Floyd), and it has to be setup properly.

The main thing is make sure it's floating (pitches can be both raised and lowered), and you probably won't need more than 2 springs (this will make the bar very touch sensitive, but will require adjustments if this not how it's setup originally).

If you have a standard Fender-style vintage bridge, you won't be able to achieve this effect.

You should go into a music store and find a guitar setup for this, and you'll see exactly how it works!
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
You can do it with a fender term system. It just has to be set up to be floating.

Yeah - you need the right type of bridge.

Could be certain Fenders - but a vintage style bridge won't work. It also doesn't need to be locking.