Good afternoon all,

I'm currently using a Boss PSU & daisy chain which is producing a horrible noisy electrical sound. I've established it is the daisy chain that is causing this because I'm connecting pedals both before the pre-amp & in the effects loop.

Would a Dunlop DC Block or T-rex Fuel Tank stop any annoying hisses?

P.S. The hisses only exist when I use the PSU & daisy chain, not battery.
i don't think so. assuming the noise is being caused by the fact you're not using an isolated power supply, you need something which has isolated outputs.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

what country do you live in?
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?