Page 2 of 2
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So...if you love AX7 and consider them totally br00talz (like our TS), then tuning to drop C would make you...more br00tal than AX7!!!

I've got a band to make, money to earn, and groupies and cocaine to do
its probly because you are stupid i no you are stupid because you like avenged sevenfold also you actually bout won of there signachure guitars so you are even stupider
*your ad here*
Quote by whywefight

I've got a band to make, money to earn, and groupies and cocaine to do

Shit, son! Get on that! There's probably a groupie moaning for you right now! Snort that coke and get down on her!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Edit:
Note for TS: Drop tuning a FR is NOT recommended, unless maybe you got a guitar tech (try your local music store) to set it up for you properly. FR's are set up to be in standard tuning in the factory. They'll need to re-set up for any other tunings.

There's no difference in drop tuning a FR or a hardtail as long as you know how to do it, and contrary to popular belief, it's not that difficult. All you really need to do different is adjust the springs. Anything else would be exactly like tuning any other guitar.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
There's no difference in drop tuning a FR or a hardtail as long as you know how to do it, and contrary to popular belief, it's not that difficult. All you really need to do different is adjust the springs. Anything else would be exactly like tuning any other guitar.

Yes, you're right. But I don't expect someone (like TS) who is a guitar noob (or at least, a FR noob) to know how to do that. I've learned how to do it myself, but I also bought a good book on how to repair guitars that also included a VERY good section on how to set up a FR or other similar systems. So, if I need it, I have a reference point right at my fingertips.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jan 25, 2013,
Quote by theogonia777
its probly because you are stupid i no you are stupid because you like avenged sevenfold also you actually bout won of there signachure guitars so you are even stupider

Wow this post is dumber than the OP. Congrats.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by biga29

The locking nut is nuclear physics to this kid. Do you really think he's gonna dick around with the springs on a guitar that he cant figure out how to tune .
And not to be an ass. There is a big difference between the two. You're playing a gig. Everyone wants you to play that song that's leik so hardcore bruh. You can't just drop the tuning right there.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by jonathan666666
The locking nut is nuclear physics to this kid. Do you really think he's gonna dick around with the springs on a guitar that he cant figure out how to tune .

Meh, everyone's gotta learn eventually. I guarantee I could have this kid able to switch tunings and do basic FR maintenance in half an hour.

And not to be an ass. There is a big difference between the two. You're playing a gig. Everyone wants you to play that song that's leik so hardcore bruh. You can't just drop the tuning right there.

But he didn't say that, he said "Drop tuning a FR is NOT recommended" which just isn't true and has become a "rule" to enough guitarists that I've had to tell people it's not true multiple times.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
But he didn't say that, he said "Drop tuning a FR is NOT recommended" which just isn't true and has become a "rule" to enough guitarists that I've had to tell people it's not true multiple times.

Maybe what I should have stated was, "Drop tuning a FR is NOT recommended, unless you re-set up the FR". Now, it's not hard to do that. But you do have to learn how first.
Quote by tubetime86
Wow this post is dumber than the OP. Congrats.
It's ironic how you don't see the irony in his (her?) post. Kinda makes you the dumb one

okay now I feel insensitive
Quote by Wolfinator-x
It's ironic how you don't see the irony in his (her?) post. Kinda makes you the dumb one

okay now I feel insensitive

Her.
*your ad here*
I've never owned a locking nut and even I know that lol
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Sweet jesus, is this dude for real?

I wish I could change my username. Back in 2006 A7X weren't too bad.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by simplemelodie
Hello There

Okay, so I recently got a Synyster Custom S guitar (exactly like the one Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold plays)

That's why.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Yes, you're right. But I don't expect someone (like TS) who is a guitar noob (or at least, a FR noob) to know how to do that. I've learned how to do it myself, but I also bought a good book on how to repair guitars that also included a VERY good section on how to set up a FR or other similar systems. So, if I need it, I have a reference point right at my fingertips.

What is this book you speek of?
Either this guy is a ******ed Avenged Sevenfold fanboy, or a really talented troll.

Edit: Wait, r-etarded is censored? o.O
Last edited by Drache Wachter at Jan 25, 2013,
What the hell? When did ******ed get censored?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
What the hell? When did ******ed get censored?

It's because element has the Down's.

No offense Collin, I just picked one >_>
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Page 2 of 2