Ometh
UG Addict
3,911 IQ
My D works for u bb

I dig it tbh. Quite simple, yet nice and melodic.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
amonamarthmetal
1,808 IQ
**** me, that was groovy as ****. I wasn't fond of the riff at bar 24 but you should defiantly expand on this.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Polaris666
Strictly Dean Guitars
156 IQ
That was great! But the last part from 24 on sounds like it needs to be in a different song. Unless you some really smooth awesome transition for that.
RoboHendrix wrote:

megaironpriest wrote:

Glad to see Bruce and Rob on there.

Stevie Wonder is a great singer but he would be really boring the watch, he just sits there the whole time

Stevie Wonder is blind...moron...
EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,558 IQ
Sounds like Cyclamen, not bad actually. Not sure what the point of the break at bar 19 is, but its a good peice overall. Has big potential for epic proggyness.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
frankibo
UG Board King
3,093 IQ
I like the change from 4 feel to triplet feel.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
Illustration
Iconoclast
155 IQ
Thats awesome.

I threw it down 7 semitones and it still sounds awesome.
Guitar0player
UG's derby Spike
3,174 IQ
You should definitely work on this piece some more, it has a lot of potential.

Reminds me of Yes but with tapping.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Ometh
UG Addict
3,911 IQ
I want to give this a proper crit, but it's so short god damnet. Post a full song already.
I can always give it a try tho. The drums are groovvy, but they could do with a bit more fills. The piano burst seems a bit sudden and I'm not shure I like it. Like frankibo said already, the change from 4/4 to triplet feel is pretty sweet. I'm not really shure what to think of 18-21 since it feels so empty compared to the previous section, but then again this is a WIP and I'm shure you'll come up with a proper transition and next riff. The second tap lick is also pretty sweet, dig the odd time sigs. Pretty good ideas that you can easily flesh out into a good full song with some work, all you need is to get started: 8/10.
I'm not shure if you like electronic music at all, but hope you don't mind looking up one of the pieces I posted recently, or the two of them if you are feeling generous.
Here are the links: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1591302 and
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1591449
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
tritao
177 IQ
Hi, I really like this, very melodic and fresh. I think the song could use a more gradual intro though, give it a bit of a build up for the awesome gooves. Groove B is really cool, and so is the piano part you introduce later.

Also love the Rhodes <3, I started using it too not long ago in my songs and it makes such a dreamy sound.

Will be waiting for future updates