Page 2 of 2
Quote by Hydra150
I'd maybe be a little bit outraged if I thought that this was true, but I've seen no evidence for that.
edit;This is from the website who made the video;

So according to this wearing your pants too low is a mental health condition?
Quote by jjfeu662
The government can do at least one thing right.

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
What a genius Dr. Reid is. Who would have thought the solution to the perceived lack of respect young black men have for themselves and others lies not in any form of social justice or personal development but rather in police harassment and imprisonment for the pettiest of acts.

That'll teach them self-respect.

Best laid plans of mice and men...
Quote by KingEuphoric
So according to this wearing your pants too low is a mental health condition?

Not that, it's just you have to be a ****ing quack like our esteemed Dr.Reid to even contemplate legislating something as petty as this, or advocating any such legislation.
Last edited by TooktheAtrain at Jan 25, 2013,
Quote by Ometh
We now should work in order to outlaw sagging tits

i concur
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by metaldud536
Steal something from a dude walking with saggy pants. Watch them try to chase after you.

Are they going to make skinny jeans illegal now too?
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Quote by Enigmatic564
Are they going to make skinny jeans illegal now too?

hopefully

EDIT: v Actually that
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 25, 2013,
Page 2 of 2